Toxic

Toxic Graphics

So I've never been one to necessarily "make" templates. But I took some time and made this one, @Guppy helped with shaping the smilies and I've used this template for a long time, and it's been heavily requested and I've always sort of hoarded it. But I feel that now it's time, so here is my template. All I ask is that you don't remove my signature below the Edit Chat/Sign Out buttons, however you do not HAVE to keep it there.

I hope you enjoy this template and put some great designs on it.

Toxic's Template

WfVLb0G.png

To change the color of the smilies (in photoshop):

- Select the layer of the smilies, press Ctrl+J to duplicate it. -

- Go to Layer Style > Color Overlay > Select the Color you'd like. -

- Right Click on the Duplicated Layer and Click "Rasterize Layer". -

- Set the layer to "Hue" or "Color", whichever looks visibly best. -

Featured in this Template: 

Colour Overlays

Colour Corrections

Textures

Edited by Toxic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So I've done a few things and figured some things out and am excited to see what challenges you guys can give me. 

FIRST OF ALL, I GOT MY OWN WEBSITE, VIEW IT HERE

>>>HYPEARTS.ORG<<<<

I've figured out how to make backgrounds that are all one image, so that the only image I make is the outer, and make it match the inner and I believe this to make the design match much more. Here is my example where I have this. If you're a designer and would like to purchase this template, PM me privately. If you'd like for me to design you an "All-In-One" Background, message me on here as well, or on xat at Graphics or Home 

cFKcWhQ.png

It is not perfect, it is a work in progress. This background is live HERE to view before purchasing.

I've also managed to make some animated backgrounds, one is at Homeone is at Toxicand one is at Graphics :)

xLpQUpd.gif

z4q9U9b.gif

IBoL5mt.gif

Edited by Toxic
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yo guys! Graphic making got slow for a while there but it seems to be picking up so I made a little new css so if you already are using a bg from me and would like to use this, contact me and we'll get it sorted! Also if you're looking for a new bg, this will be my new css I will use unless you'd like me to make a custom one. I'd love to help you bring your ideas together! DM me on here or add me on xat (/f126984499) or send me a message or FEXmail :) 

X17im7x.png

Again, Background sets are 1.5k (CSS or not), and PCBacks are 1k

P.S. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN ANIMATED AVATAR, CONTACT KITKAT ON xat /F1529970737

Edited by Toxic