xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Toxic Graphics

Toxic

• Advanced Members

All 5 of the free backgrounds have been posted, if you'd like a background or any graphic, contact me on the listed chats above. Furthermore, if you would like to comment on my work, feel free to do so.

Edited by Toxic
  • Award 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I've added a new album as my latest was getting cluttered. So I've started fresh.

Now for the free stuff!

--------------------------------------------------------

I've downloaded C4D so if you'd like a PCBack with C4D text, comment here with the below format, and I will do the first 5 for free. I'm trying to get the hang of C4D and need the practice.

Theme:

Text/Subtext:

Colors:

Extra Details:

Thanks!

**P.S. Don't forget xat.com/Graphics is back up!**

Edited by Toxic
  • Award 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

I suppose it's a tad late to be posting this, but I will be making pcbacks for 500 xats and bg sets for 1k for **1 week**, ending on January 2nd in honor of Christmas and the New Year. Message me on the forum or find me at https://xat.com/Home or https://xat.com/Graphics to get this deal. Thanks!

Anyways, I've organized a short amount of my recent favorite backgrounds and made a Flickr Portfolio as well as added an album for a LIVE view of some of my work, , so check it out here !

Edited by Toxic