Sign in to follow this  
miaa

What are some things that are on your bucket list?

3 minutes ago, denise said:

Road trip around the US, explore a cave, dance with Ellen Degeneres and ride in a zipline. :p

Caves and ziplining are so fun in Puerto Rico!! I hope you get the chance to experience those things lol i’d pay to see you dance on her show :$ 

Just now, miaa said:

Caves and ziplining are so fun in Puerto Rico!! I hope you get the chance to experience those things lol i’d pay to see you dance on her show :$ 

There is actually this zip-line in Kentucky (I think) that is an underground cave and has a zip-lines. I'm actually planning to do my US road trip next year and plan on making a stop there :$. and LOL I really hope I get the chance to dance w/ her. That would be hilariously awesome. 

Here I've attached a video of the underground zipline. It's pretty cool.

9 minutes ago, denise said:

There is actually this zip-line in Kentucky (I think) that is an underground cave and has a zip-lines. I'm actually planning to do my US road trip next year and plan on making a stop there :$. and LOL I really hope I get the chance to dance w/ her. That would be hilariously awesome. 

Here I've attached a video of the underground zipline. It's pretty cool.

THAT’S CRAZY. I’d like to visit there sometime, it looks like a good thrill lol. Aww yay good luck and have fun on your trip! Wish I could go too :( 

7 minutes ago, Pampushka1 said:

Be a millionaire, stay in LA for a few weeks. Seems hard but if you got the brains, you can try and you'll see!

That’s right! Anyone can be a millionaire if they put the effort in. And only for a few weeks?? Where would you go afterwards?

22 minutes ago, miaa said:

THAT’S CRAZY. I’d like to visit there sometime, it looks like a good thrill lol. Aww yay good luck and have fun on your trip! Wish I could go too :( 

You can totally join if you'd like <3. It's in a year so theres plenty of time to plan all those details (:

For this last summer month in my bucket list is to lose 5 kg! I have already consulted with nutritionist and she advised to eat more veggies and whole foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and lean proteins. Also I hired a personal trainer +butt injections procedures for faster results. It will be a tough month. But the challenge is accepted.

Edited by Muntic0re
  • Like 1

I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!! Either way I’m sure you’re still beautiful inside and out <3 

8 hours ago, Muntic0re said:

For this last summer month in my bucket list is to lose 5 kg! I have already consulted with nutritionist and she advised to eat more veggies and whole foods like whole grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and lean proteins. Also I hired a personal trainer +butt injections procedures for faster results. It will be a tough month. But the challenge is accepted.

7 hours ago, Leandro said:

Traveling to Venice!

y0n9BR2.png

Same same! Venice, Rome, and Florence are on my list 

1 hour ago, Davidss1001 said:

I want to bungee jump!! Seems like so much fun!

Yes it is very fun if you’re in for a thrill! 

• Like 1