Indigenous power

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi guys from ALEX!!  

I threw down a sketch of power: INDIGENOUS.

ZNKgtnc.jpg oQyKyRQ.jpg  Lh1M5CM.jpg Q231Kud.jpg

there is the mask, the female with the flute, grind with turban violet, indigenous, the rasta female with the child, the sad indigo, indigenous dance (red hair), the chief tribe, indigenous hula, bongo, and bow
the house and the native palm can be added, listening suggestions!!

as a hug I thought the native and the hula behind the house with welcome, HAT: the mask  - indigennous 

Edited by Alee
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members

I think for the convenience of the power's name, it should be called Tribes/Tribe power. :p  There can be different features and accessories from different tribes. 

Here's also a few examples for your suggestion: A smiley hunting wild animal(deer/boar). A rock smiley with drawings or some kind of patterns on them. Two smilies holding spears and dancing together.

btw, you made a good effort on drawing your suggestions, they look nice.

Edited by 6
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

I will keep it in account 6, thx!!

I like some ideas like the two smilies that dance, and rock for the animal (hmm) I do not know how to set it up, but I'll do a thought xDD

NT2VO5D.jpg inIE9vO.jpg

Edited by Alee

• Advanced Members

Very cool power! :o  I also like 6’s examples. Here is a photo of petroglyphs I took in one of the caves in Puerto Rico: PUZdVZL.jpg

The Taino Indians carved these drawings over 500 years ago 

2 hours ago, 6 said:

A rock smiley with drawings or some kind of patterns on them.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, miaa said:

Very cool power! :o  I also like 6’s examples. Here is a photo of petroglyphs I took in one of the caves in Puerto Rico: PUZdVZL.jpg

The Taino Indians carved these drawings over 500 years ago 

Petroglyphs are quite amazing, after hundred of years they still exists. What's the cave's name, btw?

I quite enjoyed this animation. xD

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, 6 said:

Petroglyphs are quite amazing, after hundred of years they still exists. What's the cave's name, btw?

I quite enjoyed this animation. xD

LOL thats a cute animation. And the cave’s name is Cueva Ventana. There is also Cueva Del Indio, “Indian Cave”, a prehistoric rock art site. This is where the majority of the Indian drawings are :$  

• Award 1