CONTEST 2 - THE POWER OF POSITIVITY

miaa

• Advanced Members

Hi again!! It’s day 10 out of 30, and I am back with contest numero dos 8-) Who’s ready?! I’m ready *Spongebob voice

Ok in all seriousness, rules of this contest are the same as contest 1 with a few differences. No negative remarks, be positive and genuine. The winner(s) will be elected based on how genuine and impactful the message is to the community. Anything that feels forced or scripted will not be effective for this contest. Please submit your response with your xat regname and xat ID, as well as the xat regname and ID of the person you mention or tag in your post.  You cannot tag yourself for this contest! :$ 

QUESTION FOR CONTEST 2: Who do you feel should win this prize? Tag someone, explaining how he or she has made a general positive impact on you or the community. 

Prize: Namecolor

Prize holder: @Sydno

Judges: @Addict, @Angelo, @miaa

Deadline: June 14th @ 11:59pm EST

Thank you Sydno for this idea! 

If you have any questions, please pm me on here or mail me on xat: nature (221192). 

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Edited by miaa
  • Award 5
  • Meh 1

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

This contest is a bit different than the previous one. Some things that the moderation team is going to be looking out for:

• Voting for yourself on an alternate account
  • Rallying users to vote for you, or buying votes
  • Arguing in this thread or any other thread about a candidate. If you feel someone shouldn't win, please keep it to yourself. We are here to spread positivity, not toxicity.
  • Lastly, please do not vote for Sydno, Angelo, Addict, or Mia.

If you're found guilty of any of the above, you will be disqualified from this contest, as well as the 3rd contest that Mia has planned.

Thank you for understanding, we look forward to seeing what you all have to say!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I believe someone worthy and deserving would be @oj Aka Austin

I see him on xat5 Help and fexbots and he's always willing to help someone without asking anything in return and not just for the sole purpose of gaining rank on an official chat. I don't personally know him but I am a good judge of character and I never see him spreading any negativity 8-)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Potato said:

I believe someone worthy and deserving would be @oj Aka Austin

I see him on xat5 Help and fexbots and he's always willing to help someone without asking anything in return and not just for the sole purpose of gaining rank on an official chat. I don't personally know him but I am a good judge of character and I never see him spreading any negativity 8-)

:$

=======

Zed is a good friend, one of the best on xat. There isn't a day where he does not bring positivity to someone's day (especially mine).

Here is just a small sample of the joy and happiness zed brings to my life...

zed: u looks amazing xx
zed: im proud of u

zed: im luckey to have a friend like u 

zed: i like u <3

zed: thx <3  (L)   (inlove)   (loving)  

me:  (L)  love u
zed: luv u too  (L) 

zed: i need a cool anime pic for my twitter account 
zed: that one u use in xaters
me: https://i.imgur.com/mCI7QPq.png
zed: yessssssss this is thx <3

These are only a few select things said in PC/PM the last week, with many more before that, many more in main chat, and I'm sure, many more to come.

@zed ❤️ xo, a true friend

• Award 1

@oj is a amazing and helpful friend, he deserve anything better. he is friendly people loves his friends and a helpful user, he also helped me in doing alot of things he bring positive energy to everyone when they see him active at any chat. i hope i could be his friend in real life and i'm sure he is a amazing and better person.

p.s. thanks for the avatar i will use it on the forum

• Advanced Members

I would say that @Ravey has impacted me the most on this site, shown me that there is people who I can actually trust, shown me that there is people who will actually be there for you when no one else will, she's very nice and sweet and she's a great person overall. 

• Award 2
  • Meh 2

• Advanced Members

@J0hn should be highly considered. He is always giving to the community without looking for anything in return. He makes free pc backs to those without. He is quick to help the users. He helps the Greek users translate for tickets and with telling them how to do things around xat. He is always a positive influence on those he comes in contact with. He is of pure heart. Let’s face it.  There are not many true users who are. 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

@Lemona

Really sweet, a helpful & kind person. She's always there for her friends & has an amazing personality.

An example is her being a kind and helpful person is on help, she's always helping out users in need of things xat related & is just a really chill and outstanding person, overall.

<3

~Rexor

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

I'm voting for my friend @Karl because he's the nicest and coolest guy on the planet. There is nobody who contributes more, not only to xat but to the planet, than him. I really hope he can win this contest.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Unity said:

I'm voting for my friend @Karl because he's the nicest and coolest guy on the planet. There is nobody who contributes more, not only to xat but to the planet, than him. I really hope he can win this contest.

It's an honor to b nominated for such a prestigious award. However, due to unforeseen circumstances I'll have to withdraw myself from the nomination. I noticed the title says "Power of positivity" and honestly, I have nothing to be positive about. 

Thanks.

• Award 1
  • Sad 1

• Advanced Members

1: I would like to thanks christina  for all that she said about me <3

2: I would like to thanks Sydno and miaa for the excellent idea for this contest ,

for me the prize is not important but we can say a thank you to real friends, to those we love and to those who care about us!!

3: Ι'm voting  @Christina  It always helps for all of us, let me respond with this video:

Edited by J0hn
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members

Sadly, I can't vote for Sydno. He is the 1st person that came in my mind since I think of him as one of my close xat friends. (even tho we fight sometimes ops)

So I can say @oj is one of my close online friends, even if he says he is toxic most of the times. (we still love you Austin, you're cool) I don't think many of you know Austin, he is that type of guy who's shy and nerdy, but he is actually sweet and caring and a person you can rely on. He is really cool, he helps me when I need him (sometimes) and he also makes me free xatspaces (please stop stealing them). Austin is actually one of the best xat users, he's really nice and chill and also loves cats as much as I do. P.S: he loves apple juice, but oj sounds better than aj. 

Edited by Asphyxia
  • Award 4
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Such a wonderful contest. Credit for @miaa and all staff.

let me vote. From my opinion , someone who dedicated xat stuff such as moderator of help and trade. @6 is one.

Moreover, she also is good designer of mushroom power. Indeed, she is my model for wiki editor.

Bella I heard fame about you since Spell(ex-volunteer) time.

Edited by Jine
  • Award 4

• Members

If I ignore the fact that he gives me snarky attitude 90% of the time, I would have to say @oj is deserving of the prize. He's honestly a really awesome guy, not only to the community in general, but he helps me with my CSS problems whenever I go running to him, and when I get fed up he just links me his Pastebin and lets me take a profile (thanks Austin, you the goat for that). In all seriousness though, he's truly one of the few wholesome people I've had the pleasure of knowing on this site and his dedication and care shows in so many ways.

• Award 3

• Members
3 minutes ago, Phin said:

Honestly @denise is the only one who actually deserves it because she’s nice to literally everyone, and has a polite way of explaining things. She helps people out, and is fun to talk to. Overall she’s got a good heart and kind soul.

Thank you sweetie, very kind of you to say. Means a lot that you would think of me <3 (hug)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Mighty1 said:

Hey Dear People! 

I didn't want to write on this topic, but I met a very cool guy on xat, so I decided I share my thoughts with you. 8-)

First of all I wish thank you to @miaa how made this "contest". It was very good idea. (hug)

Time to start write this true story which happened with me on xat.  :)

I met on xat with @J0hn some days ago. I saw him only first time, before I never talk with him. :o

He was very kind and helpful. I talked with John in private chat. We shared our thoughts each other.  (hmm)

He told me he likes making pcback, backgrounds and he showed me some  examples.

After that ( it was about 20-30 mins) He made me an fantastic pcback.  He told me: "If you like you can use it. it is free and he can make it free." :$

I read in forum  he makes free pcback, backgrounds. He doesn't care about xats, days or powers.  (goo)

First thought in my head was: "Is this guy really silly? Who  make free  pcback on xat?! Why he does  make free  pcback and backgrounds?! Why don't want any *xat-related products* ? *( some people know now which chat we talked  :d)*

Second thoughts in my head were: Wow, what a cool guy! 8-) He likes helping to the people and he  makes pcback,backgrounds for a lot of fun:$ and not  for xats...

So I am very happy now how I met on xat with this really cool guy and He became a really good friend too.;)

He can rely on me and on behalf of myself I wish all the best to him present and future. (hug) ( I hope he will read it.)

I want to say goodbye with this citation about The Friendship:

"Friendship isn't a thing you learn in the school.. but if you haven't learned and understood the meaning of it, you really haven't learned anything in life."

I want to thank you my friend @Mighty1, yes we really met a few days ago, we talked about the sea, about fishing, I asked for his help today and helped me

I'm glad to know people like you, keep helping users ,xat  need users like u

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
53 minutes ago, J0hn said:

I want to thank you my friend @Mighty1, yes we really met a few days ago, we talked about the sea, about fishing, I asked for his help today and helped me

I'm glad to know people like you, keep helping users ,xat  need users like u

I found @Mighty1 really polite and friendly person on xat :$

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Hello, this is officially the end of Contest 2. 10 days go by so fast :( I thank everyone for participating in this contest. Good to see many people making a positive impact on the community :)

This was a tough decision once again for us judges. But @J0hn, congratulations you win this one! Please contact @Sydno for your prize.

Thank you all for nominating such wonderful people and thank you to the people who were mentioned—we highly appreciate all of the greatness you have done thus far! Stay tuned for Contest 3, the very last contest! :)

• Award 5

• Angelo unfeatured and locked this topic