Unassigning group powers

Stif

• Moderators

Do you remember when you had to change your ID or sell your powers and you have to unassign every single power you had assigned?

My idea was to create a button on the login page, right under the assigned powers list, where when you click on it, all your powers are unassigned at once. (as a free feature, not a power, for God's sake)

Thoughts?

• Award 4

it would be absolutely a usefull feature considering how frustating can be unassign every single power before doing action on a id.

Edited by Guest

• Advanced Members
On 6/4/2018 at 8:00 AM, Stif said:

Do you remember when you had to change your ID or sell your powers and you have to unassign every single power you had assigned?

My idea was to create a button on the login page, right under the assigned powers list, where when you click on it, all your powers are unassigned at once. (as a free feature, not a power, for God's sake)

Thoughts?

That's cool idea. It might be a feature of paid user. (in my opinion)

• Advanced Members

This can be a good feature and can really help specially to users who are having a problem unassigning their powers on a deleted/redirected chat. 

3 hours ago, Jine said:

That's cool idea. It might be a feature of paid user. (in my opinion)

I'd say a good feature to subscriber users since it's about powers.

• Moderators

@Arthur Flake's suggestion has another triggering cause for the same action, Sydno suggested the same solution i proposed;

On xAndyx his idea was broader and @LaFleur gave a better solution than mine, imo. Also, could add the button to unassign them all at once;

xWill also had a good idea but this should be a free feature and added to the login page or a unique page.

I made a small research about the issue and i didn't find those. Can someone lock the topic? Thank you guys for your opinions. Just hope that this is taken into account soon, would be very useful.