Mushrooms power

• Volunteers

Excellent drawings!

Comparisons will be drawn with the mushrooms from the Mario games / the Toad character. But I suppose wild mushrooms often are red and white. 

Perhaps we can change the colour of the spots depending on the color code we use. A nice dark blue to match the forum color scheme would be nice. :$

Also, I think the shape is very suitable for smilies. They're small and cute for putting in names or for having them on the smiley line. Overall amazing job!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

3 hours ago, Crow said:

Excellent drawings!

Comparisons will be drawn with the mushrooms from the Mario games / the Toad character. But I suppose wild mushrooms often are red and white. 

Perhaps we can change the colour of the spots depending on the color code we use. A nice dark blue to match the forum color scheme would be nice. :$

Also, I think the shape is very suitable for smilies. They're small and cute for putting in names or for having them on the smiley line. Overall amazing job!

I didn't know that Toad from Mario games is a mushroom-like character until I searched for it. I thought Toas is a frog, haha. I haven't played the game. (swt)

I was actually thinking of using the red and white colors to doodling the mushrooms since it's the common colors to those already existing icon/smilies you can find on the internet xD, so that's why I made the colors a little different.

It's also a good idea as you said if we can change the colors of the spots. Perhaps one mushroom smiley can do it? I also think that a mushroom pawn with spots, the colors of the spots changes depending on the user's rank/pawns? You also mentioned on the chat about rainbow, this mushroom power should also include a rainbow smiley and a pawn. (goo)

btw, thank you so much for adding more thoughtful ideas to this mushroom suggestion! 

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members
On 6/2/2018 at 7:14 PM, 6 said:

Hey hey, can't get enough of cute smilies? (smirk) Well this Mushroom themed smilies suggestion is for you. 

I can't make smilies like the way smiley makers do and rather than just explaining what kind of suggestions this is, I just doodled them to show a few examples.

Pardon me for my imperfect doodles. (wary)

r4O77Q5.pngmushroom   bFzk0EZ.pngmushmad   jumf9Q8.pngmushcrying

bHHozbZ.pngmushsleeping  m6ScpZ2.jpgmushlove  bUxMTS3.pngmushdead/screaming

In4mO1L.pngmushsing     1MGKd6O.pngmushparty    9mxwaWV.pngmushpirate

nu7QOye.pngmushok   IPc3oQg.pngmushpretty   1s22qTC.pngmushnerd

- a mushroomback smiley

- a yellow smiley look shocked seeing few tiny mushrooms grows on top of it's head

Pawns:

- a mushroom pawn with a rainbow color

- a mushroom pawn with spots, the colors of the spots changes depending on a user's rank/pawns

Hug: 

/hug mushroom - a few mushrooms, flowers and grasses as a background, then a frog showed and jumping off on top of the mushrooms from left to the right, then followed by a hug message after the frog disappears.

Very cute smilies , Pawns and Hug. @6 Your idea , doodles are wonderful.

Edited by Jine
missing spell

• Wiki Translators

@6 I designed a few of your smilies with a little change, for all smiley no have time :)

1fFSf0o.gif9l1Ou7b.gifAuZMHZK.gif7nTdqMO.gifotCAjpB.gif

/hug mushroom 

cjniGhn.gif

Edited by DonQuijote
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
On 6/4/2018 at 8:32 PM, DonQuijote said:

@6 I designed a few of your smilies with a little change, for all smiley no have time :)

1fFSf0o.gif9l1Ou7b.gifAuZMHZK.gif7nTdqMO.gifotCAjpB.gif

/hug mushroom 

cjniGhn.gif

Thank you for the effort making these smilies! Although these looks pretty good, though they got a little bit less attractive. My whole idea for this is to have every mushroom smilies looks fluffy and cute ( I'm talking about their eyes and the spots on their head). VhDUsq3.pngthose eyes, this is where i got the idea from. :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 6/7/2018 at 7:47 PM, miaa said:

Great job @6! I agree,  these are very adorable. The pawns are unique as well. How about a mushdance? Would love to see this cutie bust out some moves :$ 

@miaamushdance  interesting thought  <3 ็How it gonna looklike when doodles it

here is dance idea credit for @Cupim https://media.giphy.com/media/1wfbrwSEtdAmQ/giphy.gif

On 6/9/2018 at 12:25 AM, savagedude said:

I like the smilies, and DonQuijote should be a smiley maker.

But smiley powers seem repetitive right now. I'd like to see something new for once.

It is not unusual that smiles might repetitive .(in my opinion) because xat have many kinds of powers to be useful for users

so It will be okay if smiles might repetitive but if new smiley come out, it will be cool.

Edited by Jine