PAID TICKET SYSTEM

Mister

• Bot Service Providers

Hello everyone,

I'd like to suggest a way for us to have faster reponses in the ticket system.

This may have already been suggested, but here goes a new appeal:

• PAID TICKET SYSTEM

I suggest for all issues triggered by users or specific requests, e.g. short names transfers, e-mail changes to be subject to a fee in order to be resolved

A price table would be created by the administrators: 1,000 xats; 2,000 xats, 5,000 xats - depending on the issue.
Here's a list of issues that are triggered by the users:
E29
E31
E46
E51
E55
System Problem (25)
Lost Access
Short Names Transfer
E-mail changes
Other situations may also be included in this criteria.

Thus, a percentage of this would be to help maintain xat.com services and another would be used as rewards to incentive the volunteers.

What's your opinion?

• No 4

• Wiki Translators

Hello! 

The users who send a ticket is because really they need help with their case. I see unnecessary that we should pay xats for receiving a faster answer. The volunteers are people who give their help without receiving anything in exchange.

Just my opinion! 

• Award 3

• Moderators

I don't think adding "fees" to troubleshooting is the answer. xat already gets cash from powers and selling xats from buy or directly to resellers, the problem is that the most delayed departments has just a few volunteers answering them and they work/study so they cannot dedicate the necessary time to get the departments at the reasonable response time we need. Older volunteers who don't have access should be trained to deal with them and then help with the delays. Also, the problems you mentioned that should have fees on are the most common problems xat users have, would be a bad idea adding a fee to them.

Edited by Stif
forgot a uppercase letter

• Bot Service Providers
16 minutes ago, Stif said:

Also, the problems you mentioned that should have fees on are the most common problems xat users have, would be a bad idea adding a fee to them.

As you mentioned, are common problems that use volunteers' time.
Being that they could devote to the most serious problems!
All the problems mentioned, 
most of the times that
is by a user's choice or lack of CAUTION!!

Edited by MisteR

• Advanced Members

I disagree, to begin with because I see badly that you have to be a paid user to get help in certain departments, to continue I believe that all users should be treated equally at the time to wait of their response. There should be no preferences between paid users, contributors, forum moderators, administrator friends, etc. (I hope no one feels offended with that, but it is true that some users always have preference over others and I am not saying that you are one)

I think it is the admin who must think of new ways to make departments not so delayed and "force" users to pay to get faster response I do not see anything right.

• Bot Service Providers

I did not mention that when paying you will get quick response!

But I can affirm that the demands will decrease!

This is the point I want to reach.

And if you want to transfer your shortname(exemplo), you will have to pay for it, because this is a personal choice!

Edited by MisteR

• Moderators

I agree that volunteers deserve a better reward for the work they provide to xat.com but, the amount of volunteers still small for the departments they're most needed. Also, users shouldn't pay for the incentive that should come from xat administrators.

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, MisteR said:

All the problems mentioned, 
most of the times that
is by a user's choice or lack of CAUTION!!

I get your point but I do not necessarily agree. If you break your phone and lost authentication, you cannot be blamed for it, this would be very unfair. Especially if you paid hundreds of dollars for powers. The same goes for email change, if your provider has an issue, then it's not your fault but you would still need help.

By the way, besides E55 issues all these help topics aren't delayed at all. This means you'll get an answer in less than 72h, unless very particular circumstances.

Regardless, I personally like the ticket system as is (besides delays obviously but this is being worked on). Users deserve not to pay for these services.

• Award 2

• Bot Service Providers

But it is therefore that when you this activating the authentication, xat recommend: 

“ Make a Backup, a copies of security. ”

If for an incautiousness, it did not make backup. 

To recoup it demands a service to be given by xat.com, I think this should be charged!

72 hours? Very particular circumstance, could explain better?

I know several cases that are in the "Emailed Department", simple errors to solve. 

A request made by the user. It requires no investigation, and is more than two months old without a single question / answer.

Therefore I insist that the services that are asked for by the user, for particular option of the user, would have to be charged.

it would go to diminish I number it of ticket and would have more time for attendance to the other problems, other demands.

With the amount collected, xat.com would invest in infrastructure for the creation of an electronic ticket control system for the user.

The free service, the user can not complain.

Today being all free , the maximum that we can speak with the users is:

• Be patient!
  • The number of volunteers is few, waits!
  • Be patient!

The right that the user has is to be been silent and to wait!

Service of good quality is paid service!

• Award 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
47 minutes ago, MisteR said:

Service of good quality is paid service!

23 hours ago, Samuel said:

all users should be treated equally at the time to wait of their response. There should be no preferences between paid users, contributors, forum moderators, administrator friends, etc

• Moderators

I understand what you're saying, that when turning the system to paid the users would be more careful. As i said before, users already pays for that, buying powers and xats. Also, this won't solve the current problem, the delays. The most delayed departments has a very small amount of volunteers taking care of them and they have their lifes too, they can't solve it on their own. To solve that the correct would be training the older volunteers who doesn't have access yet to deal with them (based on the various requirements that they consider necessary to work in a higher department) and help with the delays. We can see the "be patient" everywhere because those changes depend on xat administrators.

• Bot Service Providers

Users already pay in useless powers, xats, days, ids, shortnames, groups and a lot of other things. Also paying for help is not being evil?

In that way, "Volunteers" wont be "Volunteers" they will WORK for xat and yes, maybe this will make it faster because "DO NOT WORK, BYE"

But for other users it will be slower than the current one.

• Volunteers
45 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

I disagree with your opinion. Volunteers get paid in test powers sometimes, recognition, and special features on the forum.

I believe volunteers already get plenty for what they do.

A test power value is around 1500 xats nowadays, supposing you spend 3h on Trade trying to sell it. As you said, we get one "sometimes". We have other bonuses but on average, that's about 2000-3000 xats each week. I am only speaking for myself but I spend AT LEAST 20h a week doing volunteer duties (this does not include managing Chat or helping on chats/discussing with users). Is it worth to spend at least 20h of your free time to receive around 2500 xats? I'm pretty sure any good designer or trader could make more than that on xat.

What about recognition? I think I've received the same amount of hate messages/mails or complains/threats than "thank you". I'm not complaining of those and I will never, this is part of the task but do not think we are seen as heroes.

Special features on the forum? I'm not sure what you are referring to, volunteers have forum moderators permissions but that's all.

To conclude, I do not think we get "plenty" for what we do. Although do not misunderstand me, we are volunteers, we knew what we signed up for and we are not doing it for the rewards. Receiving more could be an incentive but we are not looking for it. It's all about time; we do not want to be treated as slaves (i.e real life will always come first) and we need to be absolutely trusted. Please refer to Stif answer regarding delays, he summed it up very well.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

please give him a color and stop this pls..

also, talking about colors, would be nice if you would add custom colors for advanced members, you know, like on discord :-? 

Edited by Asphyxia

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Encrypt said:

As for special features on forum, your posts are highlighted with a color and you get a colored name/rank.

I think that's a pretty cool reward for volunteers. But still though, there should be more given to volunteers.

Highlighted posts or colored/name rank doesn't make spending 20h or more a week helping users worth it. They're there doing it because they want to, they want help users to get their issues solved and they know they're able to do that. It isn't something you go looking for a reward, you do that because you know how bad users need help on their issues and you know that you're capable on helping them. And no, i wouldn't call this even as a "reward" for what they do to xat, although, i agree with you when there should be given more to volunteers.

We all know what must be done to fix the delays we're experiencing in the past years, if volunteers cannot prioritize tickets instead of their lives (which is obvious that won't happen), it still depend, again, on xat administrators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot Service Providers

That's right Mr. Bau

Do you go to a bank and invest 30 thousand dollars
and then your manager disappears,
And you need a support.

You send a message!

After 70 days, 

He sends you a message

What do you need ?

Another 45 days pass,

He responds: I'll think

60 days pass and nothing...

You'll be happy ???

That is why there is a package of services, you PAY and you have rights, because there is a team ready to assist you.