497 HATS

Maverick

• Volunteers

I think with the super collections xat's priority might be on "promoting the new unlimited pawns".

But after two super powers I guess it's time we get some new hats... Right... Right!?

@Mihay (wary) (grump)

Sombrero hat... viking hat... police hat... 

And hopefully we get them on (HATS) before 2018 ends. (blowkiss) (victory)

f8EFavq.png

• Award 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 5/27/2018 at 4:32 AM, Crow said:

Maybe it could have been free, but we should probably count our blessings that we have them at all.

With this mentality then we will normalize mediocracy. After years of the community asking for more hats, we're given 10 hats locked behind a second power? 

I don't think we should be counting our blessings, we should be thinking why would they even do this? Why not refine a power that is already created?

They had a great chance of finally doing what the community has been asking for, but, instead, they made a catch. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Do this one asap?

0NHP1Mr.png

What about this one:

Spoiler

lHdQdcT.png

If you want to make a hat for girls, let me tell you that a lot of girls on xat would love this hat. :p

Also, I still would like to see the Beanie hat, it has 8 votes. A hard hat and a police hat(as Cupim suggested) would be cool too. The headphones hat would be really cool too(it has 15 votes!). The Scarf1 and Scarf2 hats were good suggestions too(you can see them here).

Please, take these suggestions into account. 

Edited by Solange
typo
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members

I think there should be more ideas and less criticism.

However with some requisitions:

• Listen to the community
  • Make the number of planned hats
  • Explore a little creativity since it costs me 500xats.

image.thumb.png.3eeba0fcb3b569f207f9317086da51b4.png

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
On 9/4/2018 at 2:20 PM, Solange said:

What about this one:

Hide contents

lHdQdcT.png

If you want to make a hat for girls, let me tell you that a lot of girls on xat would love this hat. :p

Also, I still would like to see the Beanie hat, it has 8 votes. A hard hat and a police hat(as Cupim suggested) would be cool too. The headphones hat would be really cool too(it has 15 votes!). The Scarf1 and Scarf2 hats were good suggestions too(you can see them here).

Please, take these suggestions into account. 

It looks too fine detail to work at pawn size (guess)

• Award 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...