497 HATS

Maverick

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I think you’ve missed what Daniel was trying to emphasize; presumably users wanted new permanent hats that they could use with the Hat power, NOT a new power that they’d have to purchase. 

Personally I think this is a fair compromise. The community chooses different hats they want to see in use, and in return we have to dole out a few hundred xats for a new power. 

Yeah I know, I was just responding to the part where he asked if the community asked for new hats.

• Advanced Members

They complain about the price of this power but nobody complained about the price of classic power, on the contrary, everyone loved it (With its price of 750 xats in store and 710-730 in trade chats)

**Classic power: It allows you to convert new smilies into old smilies and has ONE unlimited pawn. (has hug but nobody uses it) and no more.

So.. you are paying for the "exclusivity" of having different pawns (or for continuing to be a everypower user)

Edited by Samuel

• Advanced Members

No, I do not agree that xat will "duplicate" powers or simply put a "2" added after the name of the first power (Lovemix2, gamefx2, hands2, halloween2, quest2) when they can perfectly add those smilies to the original power. even so, of these powers nobody has said anything.

I am sure that if this power had cost 200 xats nobody would have said anything.

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Samuel said:

No, I do not agree that xat will "duplicate" powers or simply put a "2" added after the name of the first power (Lovemix2, gamefx2, hands2, halloween2, quest2) when they can perfectly add those smilies to the original power. even so, of these powers nobody has said anything.

I am sure that if this power had cost 200 xats nobody would have said anything.

I think the price is ok for a non-smiley power. The editing-your-pawn features have always been the most favored on xat and I think all new permanent hats is worth 500 xats. Keep in mind there are more hats being added to this power soon :)

• Volunteers

500 xats for the best power released this year (and arguably longer) is pretty decent. It'll probably go down slightly when it becomes unlimited too. 

Maybe it could have been free, but we should probably count our blessings that we have them at all.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Thank you!! pretty cool all2 boys (hug)

7 hours ago, Maverick said:

To add to this further,

You may now color your Crown's hat code along with several other hat codes which @SlOom pointed out to the @Admin.

Screenshot: tem791g.png

How to color your hat code: (hat#C#r) would be red crown.

For Everypower: (hat#EbC#r) would be red Everypower crown along with your set pawn color.

Replace "r" with the color code you want, eg: #ffffff

Can be also combine with CLASSIC and NAMEWAVE:

Classic:

GLASSES - PIRATE - CROWN:

(hat#GC#rg W9FR1uE.png      //     (hat#PC 1lJQLHT.png     //     (hat:CC IqIOeE7.png

Namewave W:

GLASSES (hat#GW elx2GDd.png     //   PIRATE (hat#PW 6AZ0ekN.png     //     CROWN (hat#CW t0IxI0W.png

Namewave N:

GLASSES (hat#GN   ohp4893.png    //  PIRATE  (hat#PN b9dlru8.png       //     CROWN (hat#CN c9AWfN5.png

Edited by Alee

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Admin said:

And it will get better, at least 10, maybe 20 hats

Ok but (hat) has 11 hats plus however many limited pawns are available at the time for 100 xats and EVEN if this power had 30 hats it wouldn’t make sense to cost 500 xats.

Who cares it's only 500 xats? Well remember that 500 xats is a whole $5 and normally 11 hats would be $1. From this point of view it’s just xat pulling prices out of thin air and charging whatever they feel like for something that we have been asking to be added for 2 years to absolutely milk the living hell out of it. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Award 4

• Smiley Makers
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

Seems to be broken for :

• blueman
  • purple
  • pink
  • offline pawn
  • Simple pawn (guest, mod, member, owner pawn)

ONLY if you have flashrank power disabled but if you have flashrank enabled, it will shine. (See gifs)

Flashrank enabled:

0yYbBCw.gif

Flashrank disabled:

XRomoOz.gif

@Admin @Mihay

Hmm i think i know why. Looking 

• Volunteers

So we not only released a power for 500 xats with 3 hats currently (assuming every xat user uses the forum and knows there's more coming) but it's even broken!!!!! I think users would rather wait for a bunch of hats than seeing a new power get released with only 3 and 1 that doesn't even work properly!! 

Just to clarify, my intentions were to point out that the power seems a bit rushed and could have waited until it was fully complete to be released.

Edited by Lemona
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Lemona said:

So we not only released a power for 500 xats with 3 hats currently (assuming every xat user uses the forum and knows there's more coming) but it's even broken!!!!!

It's w/e xat is a scam disguised as a social networking site anyway. Just need more sheep to realize it.

Edit: Alright this power makes sense if they allow use of all previous pawns. Otherwise no the price sucks.

Edited by LeJon
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
49 minutes ago, Thuk said:

I don't know why so much negativity from some people, at least the admins are creating what is suggested here...

Some people never come to agree with anything

• Award 4
  • Wow 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Lemona said:

So we not only released a power for 500 xats with 3 hats currently (assuming every xat user uses the forum and knows there's more coming) but it's even broken!!!!! I think users would rather wait for a bunch of hats than seeing a new power get released with only 3 and 1 that doesn't even work properly!! 

Just to clarify, my intentions were to point out that the power seems a bit rushed and could have waited until it was fully complete to be released.

Yes, maybe it was a bit hasty, but they are solving it and that maybe and it is probable that not all users of xat.com are aware of this forum, yes,  we are certain that at least one administrator user of each xat tribute or official xat is here and they can inform others, that's why there are those official xat.
We just have to stay calm, everything has a solution.