497 HATS

Maverick

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Asphyxia said:

When you're down with HTML5, make us pay 10k to be able to "chat" on HTML5. wink wink.

Lol, don't give him ideas...

After all, he did make us pay for (MOBILEBETA) power to use the xat app in the early days.

• Advanced Members

I dont know about other , But i think oyu could have simply update the Old HAT power . 

I means its getting more hard and harder to remember all the powers since we got now 497 powers .

So if a similar power is coming , it could be updated .

And moreover , it cost 500 xats , too much

Lucky (917210101)

7 hours ago, Asphyxia said:

WOW. Admin pretends to listen the community by adding new hats after 2 years of waiting. Makes them pay 500 xats for "10" new permanent hats and actually adds limited pawns too 14COhR2.jpg Clap clap. Also, don't forget. When you're down with HTML5, make us pay 10k to be able to "chat" on HTML5. wink wink.

PFBTQPm.jpg

I rlly hope one day you will actually come on xat and guess what, only you and roberto online. peace out my B.

You said Bold but exactly true words . 

Lucky (917210101)

Edited by lcky

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, lcky said:

I dont know about other , But i think oyu could have simply update the Old HAT power . 

I means its getting more hard and harder to remember all the powers since we got now 497 powers .

So if a similar power is coming , it could be updated .

And moreover , it cost 500 xats , too much

Lucky (917210101)

You said Bold but exactly true words . 

Lucky (917210101)

This is a joke  3 hats 500xats,this becomes really funny:s

• Volunteers
4 minutes ago, UINATDUSMANIMA said:

This is a joke  3 hats 500xats,this becomes really funny:s

Before posting, read admins post. They said that 10 hats are planned but come later. 

18 hours ago, Admin said:

To start with there will be 3 hats, but more will be added. At least 10 in all, maybe more.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, SlOom said:

Before posting, read admins post. They said that 10 hats are planned but come later. 

do you think 10 hats for 500 xats is ok ?

When we already have 1 hat power with several hats for 100 xats.

YOu cant always be correct dude .

Lucky (917210101)

Edited by lcky

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, SlOom said:

I read but I do not think that will be added hats that are not already there we have almost many hats like Lucky said update old hats, 
not sell the same  2, 3 times is not fair

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, iDan said:

There could be more hats to use in this power.

thats what we are saying bro . 

Those could be added to old (HAT) power if they are just hats .

Lucky (917210101)

• Advanced Members

We were also told the xavi would get alot more.... Where is it?   We were told broken powers would be fixed.  

I like  new hats but think a 2nd power was not needed.  

Edited by Christina
  • Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Contributors

Using the hat code single was broken due to it requiring the new power hats, it was quickly reverted back and fixed today.

User @Disadvantage pointed it out to me yesterday. Tested with @SlOom as well earlier today for confirmation. Try the chat code out (hat#z) and see if its fixed. 

You will need to be on the latest chat version - clear cache out if necessary. 

Edited by Maverick
Only works on Debug chats!
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Encrypt said:

We've been asking for years. Where have you been? Haha.

I think you’ve missed what Daniel was trying to emphasize; presumably users wanted new permanent hats that they could use with the Hat power, NOT a new power that they’d have to purchase. 

Personally I think this is a fair compromise. The community chooses different hats they want to see in use, and in return we have to dole out a few hundred xats for a new power. 

• Haha 1