THE POWER OF POSITIVITY CONTEST

miaa

• Advanced Members

QUESTION FOR CONTEST 1: What would you say to make a positive impact on yourself or someone you want to support?

Daaannn (674100639)

I would say forget the past my friend or something you committed or did years or days ago know why? How can you go back in time? of course not! so ... let's live the present this has already happened in the largest families on earth / xat the community is for everyone everyone deserves a second chance! I've suffered so much, I've been a lot worse, I've been there, I've never lowered my head and I do not want you to walk sad and lonely because if I can, I'll be there to support, I know there are too many to judge and few to support you more as time passes, go around and change your story and also others!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Well, this is officially the end of Contest 1! Again, I thank everyone for participating. All of these comments were very thoughtful, so it was rather difficult for us judges to choose one winner. 

However, we decided @Lemona wins this one! She provided us with several different ways on how to be supportive and make a positive impact, such as “doing random acts of kindness” and “treating others with respect”. The song was also a very nice touch. Please contact @Sydno to claim your prize! Congratulations :) 

Although she won, I believe everyone here are winners. You are the change we wish to see in the world. Remember, this contest is not about winning prizes, it’s about spreading positivity to yourself and the community. 

One contest down, two to go!! Contest 2 will be live shortly after this post. 

• Award 1

• Angelo unfeatured this topic
  • zw locked this topic