THE POWER OF POSITIVITY CONTEST

miaa

• Advanced Members

Booh (44184)

well we all have a friend who supports us so much friend who like us and also admires us the first impact would be me to give myself super well to value friendship to visit her even if she decides to date me because of the criterion but in the end the friendship and the It does not matter at a distance.

Edited by Booh
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Booh said:

Booh (44184)

@Booh

Hey Booh,

There is a question attached to this contest that must be answered in order to be considered for the price.

Please take a look at the contest, and answer the question to be eligible to win the prize.

thanks!

EDIT: I'd like to remind everyone the question within this contest:

What would you say or do to make a positive impact on yourself or to someone you want to support? 

Please do not post personal information about yourself or others. The question is what do you do or say to make a positive impact on yourself or to show someone support.

example submissions:

" When times are rough, I tell myself that life is too short and I have to keep moving and that's how I make an impact on my day and my life."

"When a friend is in need, I try to interact with them and spend time so that they do not feel so alone in this world"

Again, PLEASE do not post personal information about your life or anyone elses life, this is not the point of the contest. The point is to spread positivity and to allow other people to reflect on what you are saying. 

Mocking the contest or trying to troll the contest, will CLEARLY show your character and that is something you will have to bear yourself.

thank you.

Edited by Dann
  • Award 2

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

What would you say or do to make a positive impact on yourself or to someone you want to support? 

I'd tell myself or someone else who is dealing with something very serious, whether it be bankrupt, divorce, break up, or personal issues, there

is no one in this world that you can't talk to, there is no one in this world that can stop you from lifting yourself up, dusting yourself off, and

going back out and making yourself a little better than what you were the day before. Don't let these obstacles stop you. We live in a world

where there is billions of people. We all feel alone but we're not. Just make that effort to go out and experience life. <3

• Award 5

zedd 144541588

Have faith in yourself, and pray for forgivness 

Never let your dream be destroyed no one can stop you from dreaming live everyday like it's your last day try hard to make your dream come true 

love yourself lol 

thx

• Members

Well, I could cloud your heads with falsities by saying something generic like "you can do whatever you want to do, be whatever you want to be, and accomplish whatever you want to accomplish", but I'd be lying.  I can, however, relay to you the truth.  The truth is that while life will kick you down and constantly beat on you every chance it gets, there is still hope.  Hope that you can, once again, deliver a huge blow to life and get right back up on your feet.  Hope that you can recover.  Hope is something that cannot be taken away, no matter how tough thins may seem.  Hope is what we fight with when all else is lost.  With this hope, you can live a happy, peaceful life without ever getting knocked down by life's hardships.

So take that hope, that kindle still burning within you, and tell yourself, "I will persevere".  Just like that, you've overcome the biggest obstacles of all: fear and doubt.

Regname: Aatrox / ID: (100047)

Edited by Brand
Forgot to Include Regname/ID
  • Award 5

• Wiki Translators

Always think positive, life can go up, life can go down but never stop trying, never stop believing because secret of our success is that we never give up,  light always comes to the end of the tunnel. Watch the video and NEVER GIVE UP !

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Very nice topic. I'm glad people are showing their positive thoughts and I hope others are taking this in and allowing it to impact them. No licensed therapists allowed :$ 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Encrypt (68584578)

Everybody goes through obstacles in life. You may feel like you are alone, but you're not. There are others going through those same obstacles as you. Hopefully, you can find those people and befriend them as you have common interests, they'll be great friends with you someday. Do not let anything in life stop motivating you. Ignore your haters. If you are hated for being a better person, then the jokes on them.

I may not win anything at all, but I just want to wish good luck to others who have entered.

Always keep moving forward in life. Never stop pushing for success.

Edited by Encrypt
  • Award 5

• Members

RuinPrincess (1522742437)

Life is like a carousel, it never stops spinning. Therefore, we should take advantage of life to the fullest and not waste time. I would be hypocrite, if I told you that.

Life is too cruel, no. People are. But never stop looking for the good ones. Even if someone has failed you, move on. If you need to cry, cry, take out your frustration, stop for a moment.. take a deep breath... but don't give up. There's someone out there waiting for you. Waiting for the day to meet you, you can be the impact to someone else's life with a word or with an action.. even with a kind smile.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Geordie (1000061)

Positive impact that helping others can have on your own mental health, ... Helping others in need, especially those who are less fortunate than yourself, can ... experienced themselves – it contributes to a more positive community. .... Evidence shows that being kind to friends, family and strangers really does help.

• Award 4