power suggestion - clock

redroselady

• Members

new suggestion of powers

Hi everyone! I have suggestion new power named “clock” . I hope that this power  makes  name  very interesting. For type 5 if it can rotate, it make power interesting. For Clock pendulum if pendulum can swing, it is very good. And type 1 if we click on the top and there are chick that fly out of egg same (egg) that it make power cute.

http://prntscr.com/jmcbg6

http://prntscr.com/jmcblz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by redroselady

• Advanced Members

On 1/26/2018 at 8:45 AM, Dann said:

Hello again!

I am back with a power suggestion, this time it is a smiley/function power.

As the title suggests, this power has to do with clocks!

The idea would be to create different clocks/watches and allow to put your timezone, based on your timezone will be where the hands are placed (showing your time).

illustration:

1.Regular clock w/time                 2. Incorporating with (stick)                    3.Using smileys/hands

1.OVKHnx.png2.TIvYFh.png3.r4GVfM.png

This is just illustrations of how it would look and incorporate with other powers. But I believe there should be different  backs to the clocks, some that are watches and different types of clocks. (digital alarm clocks, hand clocks, etc etc.). PS.I AM NOT A DESIGNER SO THE POWER SHOULD BE MUCH DIFFERENT IN TERMS OF LOOK AND DESIGN.

Edits/Ideas:

Lafleur: adding hover over to pawn to see the time in numbers as well.

Laming: instead of showing "xat" on the background it will shows e.g UTC or GMT 3 etc.

Another thing that can be added is countdown or something like, it could be used for contests, when the time will stop etc if yes the clock will ring like a alarm.

Let me know what you guys think and I'll add it on to here if the idea fits the suggestion!

You thinking of something like this? Perhaps your suggestion can be added here as a response. Would your suggestion be a potential smilie power in comparison to pawns/backgrounds?

Edited by HelperNate
Added more information