Virginia

It's been 1 year and they do not answer my ticket

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello I waited more than 1 year to receive an answer on my ticket and it does not reach some people respond in 2 weeks or a month and I waited 1 year and they do not respond or even show me the reason Claro of my blockade to prove my innocence my blockade It has been a mistake. I'm in xat for 10 years almost at the beginning and it's not possible for me to do this. 

I am not a friend nor do I have friends who are friends of the volunteers maybe that is why other people respond faster I do not have anyone only respect the rules of the ticket I have been patient but 1 year has passed and it does not seem fair to me days I have also lost my powers I do not know if they are still.

my account Virginiaxd (1525484692)   help me please. 

Edited by Virginia
Removing ticket number

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Please check the last reply sent within your ticket. We are unable to help you any further. 

Good afternoon,

The support ticket system has different departments and not all volunteers has the permission to answer them all. Some of them has a very small amount of volunteers answering and they work/study so, they can't dedicate a large amount of time to answer tickets. Volunteers answer tickets in order, they can answer a specific ticket first and get things done quickly if the ticket is assigned to them, but it's up to them. You can private message one of the volunteers here and request a review on your ticket, but it's not guaranteed. Remember that creating a topic won't speed up the process of getting a answer, in case private messaging one of them doesn't work, the only thing you can do is remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

the volunteers told me that I would only wait for a reply that soon they would respond to me, they passed 1 month, 2 months, 6 months, until now, 1 year has passed and nothing has happened.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.