Jump to content
Solange

"Thanks" reaction

LaFleur

The thanks reaction has been updated and new reactions are available.

Message added by LaFleur

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Solange said:

I'm suggesting this change because I think that the (star) smilie would represent much better this reaction.

You have a point there and your suggestion is quite good. 
 

 

10 minutes ago, Solange said:

Also, when people use this reaction in my posts, I feel like they are saying "I hate you" because of the smilie that represents it. I don't know if someone else feels the same...

I really feels the same xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Solange said:

Also, when people use this reaction in my posts, I feel like they are saying "I hate you" because of the smilie that represents it. I don't know if someone else feels the same... (sry)

I think the same. It would be great to change this smile to a more "friendly" or suitable for "Thanks". What do you think about this joyful frame?
hskF9Hv.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you ever just smile at a person like this and hope they know you mean to say "Thank you?" > :) < Maybe not. So I think something like the star or a thumbs up would be cool to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the star would also be good to replace "Good luck!" replies for contests, as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Do you ever just smile at a person like this and hope they know you mean to say "Thank you?" > :) < Maybe not. So I think something like the star or a thumbs up would be cool to use.

 

Have you ever seen a star and thought it means 'thanks'? To me, gold stars are a symbol of excellence, not necessarily gratitude. 

 

19 hours ago, Solange said:

Also, when people use this reaction in my posts, I feel like they are saying "I hate you" because of the smilie that represents it. I don't know if someone else feels the same... (sry)

 

I agree to some extent. Perhaps we can swap it with the classic version of the smiley?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Cupim said:

I think we could use of new reactions. I'll use this thread to suggest 8 new reactions

 

Reaction:

AGREED 

eDslmET.png

Reaction:

THANKS

hIUGKid.png

Reaction:

 

or this HkNZvYq.png?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NKbk9Pj.png                                      mjf0nsP.png

 

g5sW7Cz.png                                      vGtlljW.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Perhaps we can swap it with the classic version of the smiley?

 

I think that it would be the same, the idea is to change completely the smilie that represents this reaction.

 

Perhaps we can replace it using the victory smilie, it's better than the star I think. (hmm)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Can we discuss this again? I sincerely do not think (STAR) represent  "Thanks" very well.

 

I'd suggest one of these smileys for this reaction:

ntisOok.png

Edited by Luig
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Luig said:

Can we discuss this again? I sincerely do not think (STAR) represent  "Thanks" very well.

 

I'd suggest one of these smileys for this reaction:

ntisOok.png

 

The only one I'd prefer is this one:(goo), or(victory) as I said previously.

 

I hope I can see this suggestion being implemented soon, I made this suggestion months ago and I don't see comments against this.

 

I hope forum admins will take this suggestion into account! :p

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2018 at 11:31 PM, Solange said:

Hello,

 

I'm here to make a little suggestion that affects the "thanks" reaction.

 

My suggestion is to change the smilie that represents the "thanks" reaction, the current smilie used to represent this reaction would be replaced for the (star) smilie - http://prntscr.com/jkuti1.

 

I'm suggesting this change because I think that the (star) smilie would represent much better this reaction. I know that it wouldn't be an urgent change, but I wanted to leave the suggestion here anyway.

 

Also, when people use this reaction in my posts, I feel like they are saying "I hate you" because of the smilie that represents it. I don't know if someone else feels the same... (sry)

 

Thanks.

does " star " smiley represent something ? (hmm) let maxo propose this how about creating a new smile that can be added to the existing smileys  and calling it " thanks " we already have (ok) for exp when you see the smiley you know that's represent " ok " i think " thanks " should have a special smiley too 

Edited by maxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm okay with just a (smile) for thanks reactions, a positive good looking smiley face.

 

But I feel like there's a hidden sarcasm on this smiley face '':)''. (swt)

 

 

I'd like to see (pty) smiley for congratulating a person or an events. (pty) can be useful too in Contest and Events threads.

4XyU7ap.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither star or smiley seem like a ''thanks'' for me to be honest. I think this one will fit.

 

GetStrip5.php?c=S_victory_50_50_c.png

By the way, would be good to start the new year with some new fresh reactions, like @Cupim's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2018 at 12:42 AM, Samuel said:

I think the same. It would be great to change this smile to a more "friendly" or suitable for "Thanks". What do you think about this joyful frame?
hskF9Hv.png

This would be the best replacement imo.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Huh? 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Andre said:

This would be the best replacement imo.

Agreed.

  • Thanks 1
  • Huh? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Andre said:

This would be the best replacement imo.

That's a good update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Solange said:

 

The only one I'd prefer is this one:(goo), or(victory) as I said previously.

 

I hope I can see this suggestion being implemented soon, I made this suggestion months ago and I don't see comments against this.

 

I hope forum admins will take this suggestion into account! :p

I’d like (Goo) too :$ 

  • Huh? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 6 said:

I'd like to see (pty) smiley for congratulating a person or an events. (pty) can be useful too in Contest and Events threads.

4XyU7ap.png

Ideally reactions (with exception to "like") should preserve the general symmetry of being a round smiley.

KHoUNI4fo2.png

 

Not sure if (pty) w/o the party hat would have the same effect.

OQ1Nor0FkA.png

 

Probably not.. or does it (wary)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.