What's your favorite game console of all time and why.

Alexander99

• Advanced Members

I'm going to go with the SEGA. Had some of my best gaming experiences on that and also I like the graphics with those games because you were able to I guess use your imagination a lot more due to the vague details on the character models.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

Nintendo 64, because that's the earliest console I remember. My older brother got it for Christmas.

In fact, most of my childhood was spent watching him play classics like Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Banjo Tooie, Pokemon Stadium, and the Zelda games. I knew everything that happened in those games without even playing them. That's the life of a younger brother. =(

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

My favorite console is Super Nintendo. It was my childhood, played it with the whole family aswell, such memories.

Super Mario World was the best game for it, there were so many secrets in this game and i have a feeling, i still haven't figured out them all.

But also super mario all-stars, donkey kong country, street fighter and power rangers were lovely games i had played.

• Advanced Members

I also am more of a PC gamer. But as far as consoles go I think my favorite is the Xbox 360. I had the original Xbox for a few years and it was great and when I finally got my hands on the 360 it blew my mind. I spent days at a time playing with friends. Soulcalibur V, GTA IV, Halo 4. Man those were the glory days. Good thing is I still play with those friends today on the Xbox One sometimes. :$

• 1 year later...