Sign in to follow this  
legion2012

Account problem system 55

Question

Hello I have problem to transfer and received, I have 1 years dont login , when try to transfer said error, I open ticket how much to reply

my id is  LeGion2012 (310530929)

@Crow can you help me?.

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Good evening,

The right thing to do is to open a ticket under the "Account Block" department. You said you already opened one so, the only thing you can do is remain patient for a answer. The "Account Block" department is delayed then it can take a while to receive a answer. Remember that creating a topic won't speed up the process of getting a answer, as i said before, remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Edited by Stif
typo

4 minutes ago, Stif said:

Good evening,

The right thing to do is to open a ticket under the "Account Block" department. You said you already opened one so, the only thing you can do is remain patient for a answer. The "Account Block" department is delayed then it can take a while to receive a answer. Remember that creating a topic won't speed up the process of getting a answer, as i said before, remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Ok thanks you I open already in account blocked, I wait then.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.