Account problem system 55

Question

3 answers to this question

• Volunteers

Good evening,

The right thing to do is to open a ticket under the "Account Block" department. You said you already opened one so, the only thing you can do is remain patient for a answer. The "Account Block" department is delayed then it can take a while to receive a answer. Remember that creating a topic won't speed up the process of getting a answer, as i said before, remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Edited by Stif
typo
  • Members
4 minutes ago, Stif said:

Good evening,

The right thing to do is to open a ticket under the "Account Block" department. You said you already opened one so, the only thing you can do is remain patient for a answer. The "Account Block" department is delayed then it can take a while to receive a answer. Remember that creating a topic won't speed up the process of getting a answer, as i said before, remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Ok thanks you I open already in account blocked, I wait then.

• Wiki Editors

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.