I'm Sorry

Mike

• Advanced Members

I feel like keeping this private would of been the ideal thing to do instead of splurting it on a public messaging board.

It's the internet who cares what you did to them, they'll eventually get over it and if they don't who cares. 

• Award 3
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

Learn from your mistakes and keep evolving into a better person. People can either forgive or not forgive you. I believe this gave yourself and maybe the people affected some closure. Letting out the negative to make room for the positive : ) . 

• Award 2
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

This takes a lot of guts to be able to apologize to these users directly in public instead of it being in private where it should have been. 

That being said, it's time for the people to try and be the bigger person and be able to forgive, it doesn't mean to forget but just forgive so you're not holding a grudge on your conscience. 

I hope everyone can try to squash the beef and have a happier and more enjoyable community. The community is dying and we don't need to make enemies. Learn to get along or at least try.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Dallas said:

This takes a lot of guts to be able to apologize to these users directly in public instead of it being in private where it should have been. 

That being said, it's time for the people to try and be the bigger person and be able to forgive, it doesn't mean to forget but just forgive so you're not holding a grudge on your conscience. 

I hope everyone can try to squash the beef and have a happier and more enjoyable community. The community is dying and we don't need to make enemies. Learn to get along or at least try.

Why would we forgive him when he’s insincere?

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, Life said:

Oh i'm sorry but what a joke.

Everyone do me a favor, grab a plate take it out side and then drop it. 

It breaks yes?

Now say sorry to it.

Did it fix the plate? No.

Simple stuff, you think this justifies what you have done? Do you think sorry will fix what has been done and take away the pain you have caused? No.

Think of your actions before you do something.

We are all one race and you seem to think you are above the rest.

Karma will deal to you in time.

ROFL Life we all are humans we all done mistakes in past i think you are here  just  to cause drama  and u should drop it right there .

• Meh 2

• Advanced Members

I am going to use my own discretion and close this. Ideally we want constructive and appropriate criticism on this forum base, something most of the replies have not been. And I am sure the OP wanted that rather than some of the harassment he has received both on the forum base and off. 

I want this to be fair for everyone regardless of the circumstances. Sadly some people may not be able to see that.  

With that said though, its disappointing the majority of replies here have been removed by our moderation team (vols included) even though they all have been correctly removed. No one has done anything wrong here - and worked within the tools/rules they have been instructed to do so. 

The rules are not here to stifle conversations but to try and improve them, something that's not really worked in this case so we will have an internal discussion about moderation practices in the future, nothing may change though as we discuss it. 

Threads like this are difficult to get the right balance, and with that said I think the moderation team have done overall a good job. 

Any further questions, feel free to reach out to me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• Cyan locked this topic