New Hats

zw

New Hats  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following hats would you like to see added the most and/or made permanent? (Select all that apply)

• Beanie
    • Bonnet
    • Cat ears
    • Chef hat
    • Circlet
    • Cowboy hat
    • Crown
    • Graduation cap
    • Hat with a bow
    • Headphones
    • Jester hat
    • Pirate hat
    • Pizza hat
    • Straw hat
    • Tiara
    • Viking hat (with and without hair) -- possible beard in male version and plaits/braids in a female version

This poll is closed to new votes

• Advanced Members

Has someone suggested the Trolls hats(Trolls movie) yet? They're quite looking good and would be interesting as hats. 

BeXAgZi.png

5RdhBE4.png 

acctroll is from Accessory power however it is not included in one of the hats. I think that the rest of the hats from Accessory power are quite decent to be made permanent.

Thanks to Lemona and Mike for making this power possible. :$

Edited by 6
  • Award 4
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, Crow said:

Personally, I think anime hair would be an excellent addition. It's something different and it could appeal to anime fans. As long as we can recolor it.

Would be cool to have a hat power strictly targeted towards hairstyles. I'm sure we could snag some from hairm/hairf/anime/xavi!

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

What about this one:

Spoiler

lHdQdcT.png

I took that image from Angy's suggestion: https://forum.xat.com/topic/3466-power-outfit2/

Would be possible to add this hat to the hats power? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would love to see this hat added!

Edited by Solange
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Solange said:

What about this one:

Hide contents

lHdQdcT.png

I took that image from Angy's suggestion: https://forum.xat.com/topic/3466-power-outfit2/

Would be possible to add this hat to the hats power? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people would love to see this hat added!

I'm sure most girls on xat would love this as a permanent hat, we almost missed this one (goo)

• Crow unfeatured this topic