Account recovery

ghostdeath

Question

• Members

Hi, how can I recover my account? Login ExinDesign https://xat.me/ExinDesign I had my powers there.

I have several email addresses but none matches my account.

I used to register several names, and only e-mails come to them.

Maybe to one address, the mail assigned xat two accounts? And there is a message from another account registered with the same email address?

Can you check if everything is okay? I can provide a list of e-mails to which I have registered accounts from the beginning.

You can also check in the logs that this is my account because from the GhostDeath account (263252919) I transferred the power on ExinDesign since then I changed my computer and internet operator.

4 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

1. 358517432 still exists.

2. Emails are unique.

If you need an email hint, you will want to open a ticket using an alternate account that you have full access to. The help topic that should be selected in this instance is Lost Access. In the ticket, be sure to include the username or identification number (ID) of the account you need help with. You will receive an email notice containing a link to your ticket at the email of the alternate account. It should be noted that there is a logged in requirement for this particular department. This means that you must login to said alternate account prior to attempting to open the support request, or you will be met with errors.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, ghostdeath said:

Maybe to one address, the mail assigned xat two accounts? And there is a message from another account registered with the same email address?

Not possible, one account per email address. Try cleaning your old recovery emails from info@xat and then try to recover it again. When you recover your account via xat.com/lostpass you'll be emailed with your current register name and a link to reset your password. 

If you do not receive this link, check your spam box. If the lost password refuses to send an email to recover your account, it means that it no longer exists.