Sissi

keyed up

Question

9 answers to this question

You should have an email notice about this problem. It's not that you didn't answer correctly, per se; it appears as though you haven't responded to our security questions at all.

Make sure to click the link you received in email from info@xat.com to navigate to where you can answer your ticket. You should not reply by email (if that's how you originally went about it).

I lost my cell phone with this I lost the authenticator to enter my account a friend opened a ticket for me because in any browser my password password entry asked for help a boy here he said I did not answer the right questions answered yes ai me they sent a link that does not open it all by email and I can not open my ticket because in none of them I put my account name only the password my xat is Simonesissi 767215260

http://prntscr.com/jg40ct  will not the arrow to fill there in any browser in my not

My love in browser, I can not open my ticket, and the link they sent me via email does not open

What do you mean by, "the link they sent me via email does not open"? Are you met with any errors?

After clicking the link by email, did you select "View Status" and then proceed to click the subject of the ticket in question?

45 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Hello @Sissi,

what do you need help with?

45 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Hello @Sissi,

what do you need help with?

48 minutes ago, Sissi said:

Complicated coming here and not having help

16 minutes ago, muffins said:

What do you mean by, "the link they sent me via email does not open"? Are you met with any errors?

After clicking the link by email, did you select "View Status" and then proceed to click the subject of the ticket in question?

De: info@xat.com <info@xat.com>
Enviado: segunda-feira, 7 de maio de 2018 07:51
Para: <removed email>
Assunto: xat confirm device

xat received a request to authorize a device. If you did not do this your  
account may have been compromised and you should change your xat account  
password. To authorize the device please click here:
<removed link>

Authorize device

xat.com

Authorize device 

by browser I can not access the ticket as I will respond and the link was to exchange

Please do not post your personal information here, @Sissi.

If you click at the link on the e-mail, you will get redirected to the ticket page. What happens if you click at "View Status"?

I bumped your ticket; look in your inbox for the newest item from info@xat.com

The email you posted here is related to mobile device authorization, not your support request.

The link should contain an email and ticket ID -- it will be of the form:

http://util.xat.com/support/view.php?e=<email>&t=<ticket number>

It appears you have responded to the ticket correctly now.

Because of this, I assume that you understand how to reply to your support request in the event that we have more questions for you. All you need to do at this point in time is wait for a reply -- we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. The typical wait time between replies in this department is one to three days.

Once and if we verify you as the original account owner, authentication will be removed for your account.

Since you are in good shape to receive assistance in this matter and since I believe your original question or concern has been adequately addressed, I will now close this topic and set a best answer.