Ticket support ticket issues / slow

jhulyzinha33

Question

• Members

Hello,

Well, we are waiting for a response from a domain release ticket and it is not being viewed, could it give some attention to it, some position of what is happening that lately the ticket service is very slow, some volunteer for us to help?

Data of our ticket below:

Regname/ID: jhulyzinha33 (1516674651)

Number Ticket: Ticket #<removed>

Good evening,

Thank you very much

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hey there,

I’m sorry to hear about the delays you’ve been experiencing. I know these can be frustrating to deal with, but I can assure you that the volunteers are not ignoring your ticket. 

Please note that opening a thread on the xat community forums is a great way to obtain more information, but will not speed up the process of your ticket being answered. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to open a new topic. 

• Contributors
5 minutes ago, jhulyzinha33 said:

Hello,

Well, we are waiting for a response from a domain release ticket and it is not being viewed, could it give some attention to it, some position of what is happening that lately the ticket service is very slow, some volunteer for us to help?

Data of our ticket below:

Regname/ID: jhulyzinha33 (1516674651)

Number Ticket: Ticket #<removed>

Good evening,

Thank you very much

Hello

If you already have an open ticket, you should wait for your answer, and check your email in case there is already an answer. 

**Opening a topic here does not speed up the response process of your ticket

• If your ticket has been open for more than months, you can take a look at this topic;
Edited by Page
add a note

• Members

@Page   Yes, I have already seen this topic, but only the first 10 have been seen and not the others, which also does not help, since in the wiki itself, this is normal for the service to unlock domain, so we do not understand this delay.