Saraa

account blocked

Question

hi, I have blocked accounts and I can not sell more powers or buy, I have blocked 3 times in a row for 5 days and I can not send the ticket always gives me error ..

13 answers to this question

The reason you are continually being met with that error is probably due to your use of Puffin (as you mentioned). You may wish to consider throttling that and try xat's mobile application instead so that when you login you don't trigger the automatic anti-phishing hold.

Can you tell me which error number you are getting while attempting to trade/transfer?

Hello,

Can you copy-paste the error message you receive when attempting to open a new ticket? This will help us identify the problem and guide you into resolving it. Thanks!

Hey booh, this tried but I always mistake and do not send it to me

22 minutes ago, Stif said:

Can you tell me which error number you are getting while attempting to trade/transfer?

Can you please do it for us? Then we can tell you the right procedure to solve it.

Posted (edited)

@muffins The account name and iRefuseToSiink and use puffin from mobile

Edited by Saraa

The only thing you can do is wait the hold ends. If the hold restarts after those 5 days, you'll need a ticket under the "Account Hold" department.

(according to the screenshot you sent me via pm)

2 hours ago, Saraa said:

@muffins and to sell from my cell phone how can I do?

You cannot sell or buy anything with the xat mobile app (there's no Trade).

For that, you will have to go on xat with your computer.

Since it appears you have no further questions or concerns on this topic, I will now close this thread and mark an appropriate response.