KTIGER & PIRATE (SUGGESTION)

iNoe

• Advanced Members

Good suggestion of these new powers, I really liked the pirate (what if I add some smiles as a chest that opens, some compass, a boat nose if you could do something like that?) (cute)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, Booh said:

nice idea @iNoe

Thank you very much ! I hope that at least one of the two is taken into account, I mainly have interest in the ktiger since it looks in my opinion very nice
@Mike @Mihay

1 minute ago, MagicDesing said:

Good suggestion of these new powers, I really liked the pirate (what if I add some smiles as a chest that opens, some compass, a boat nose if you could do something like that?) (cute)

Yeah right ! The animations are not very good for me but I could draw them perfectly, I just wanted to teach a little, the ktigers is to make it look like the new image, the animations could be the same, and the pirate is Alee´s idea, so I did not add more drawings

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Good suggestion for upcoming new powers, it never hurts to reinvent the already invented, especially if it has improvements.

PS: I like the tiger only missing his ears; $

@iNoe 💙

Edited by Fons
  • Award 1