Pirates

ALE42

• Advanced Members

Hi..    

I make a drawing of this cute power, PIRATES,  there are somes smilie below i show u alls, the skull girl pirate (maybe with 2 light points that's moves)color light and hair pink , the greeting hat pirate somes eyes are style manga6, hat brown, Cupim Jack Sparrow, Angry Pirate that sinks the sword, Found gold Band, Captain Pirate with normal smile, open the smile with the light, main smile pirate bomb normal eye, become at have a shelter down of the eye, PirateHat1 (w1 with gun pirate and wink), PirateHat2 with black hat and golden contours all tree, the parrot earring left it just moving little the wing, the witch with sphere band(moves hands), Captain Hook....

I will try to do something nice as always, if anyone wants to suggest I'm happy to listen:

e2n56R.jpg   LbB9Vs.jpg   SEFPlM.jpg PsVjhq.jpg    DKF6Ne.jpg   q9BnIg.jpg TBTv7E.jpg WS3Rqt.jpg axbd3L.jpg  7vJGuN.jpg

Hat: hat Pirate - the witch's sphere...   Hug: work in these days!!

Edited by Alee
  • Award 1