/s Scrolls in chats erase

HelperNate

Question

• Advanced Members

Hey, how come I notice sometimes like every few weeks or every month or so, that the scrolls for all chats disappear? I've seen that for a while now where after a certain amount of time, they disappear from all chats all at once.

5 answers to this question

• Volunteers
7 minutes ago, Angelo said:

My guess would be server updates. Either that, or the scrolls are being removed manually by the chat’s staff. 

Ideally, we’d need a lot more information/specifics from multiple sources to really tie the root of the cause down. 

Despite this, is it that difficult to simpy re-type them? 

I wouldn't say "server updates" but just "server restart". Each time servers are restarted, scroll from all chats are gone and you need to re-write them.

If you feel lazy to re-write it, events page is your best friend.

Edited by SlOom

• Advanced Members

My guess would be server updates. Either that, or the scrolls are being removed manually by the chat’s staff. 

Ideally, we’d need a lot more information/specifics from multiple sources to really tie the root of the cause down. 

Despite this, is it that difficult to simpy re-type them? 

• Advanced Members

No it is not difficult to re-type them, but based on my observations on a series of chats I go to, I noticed that they're all gone from all chats, and when using /i it does not say that anyone erased them, so it probably is due to a server update or something.