Ultra Gag Power

Money

• Members

This new power works the same way as gag originally does, what this new power does is it will automatically silently gag a user who swears in the chat over two times. This way the chat won't be flooded with un-needed kicks and bans and you can put an end to a users trolling.

The power will keep them gagged for about 30 minutes which is a fair amount of time.

I think this power should be a group power.

I think this power will stop users from being annoying and harassing owners and other staff members.

Edited by Money
  • Award 1

• Moderators

For a power i would say it's unnecessary. Mute power with silentban already does it but, to get automatically, would be best fit as a bot function, allowing the replacement of the ban action to the mute action in the moderation settings, making the ban message invisible to those who has a lower rank than bot's. (already suggested to them)