Block Bump Power

Money

• Members

Hi everyone,

I see lot's of users spamming each other with the bump power a lot on xat, it gets pretty annoying sometimes.

This power would work in the same way that nopc and nopm operate, except it blocks a user sending you a bump.

This power would allow you to make a user wait 24 hours if they have sent you more than one bump. This is helpful because when you're busy with other things, you cannot focus on xat and this power will allow you to.

Basically this power will delay a user from sending you a bump depending on how long you are AFK for.

The name for this power is being worked on, I will update this post when I think of a name.

You can also suggest what you would call this power as well, it would help me a lot in coming up with a name.

Let me know what you all think about this suggestion.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Money

• Members
12 hours ago, DonQuijote said:

I think this is unnecessary, simple solution for this is un-friend user who bumps you or for higher rank just put that user on ignore, and he can't spam your private.

Doesn't matter if they have you added or not.

They can always access the bot and spam you with bump from there.

This power will help prevent that.

• Advanced Members

The difference between NOPM/NOPC, and a potential NOBUMP power is that:

Bumping => Only possible via a power

PM/PC => A free feature

You can't strip away someone's paid power by making 'counter' powers. That'd turn the power list in to more of a mess than it already is.