Account Locked, can't create ticket.

Joako

Question

• Members

Hello everyone:

I left xat a long time ago and since then my IP has changed and now my account is IP locked.

I try to create a ticket on that topic but it's not allowing me

Is there a way you can help me?

Thank you in advance.

Joako (99276752)

7 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good night Joako,

Creating tickets while logged out was disabled to avoid ticket spam so, to open your ticket, you must private message a volunteer via forum, you can see them here. Then, click on "message" under the name of one of them. Remember to include:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Locked Out")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

Edited by Stif
fixed hyperlink

• Members

Yes there is a way to do it, and you're on the right place to request a ticket since there's an issue with creating tickets under some departments, you will be wanting to give your id number or the registered name of your account also you have to have full access to the email associated with your locked out account. 

Here's a list of volunteers that you can contact with: https://forum.xat.com/staff/

Eventually this thread will be looked at anyway by some volunteers that can help you create the ticket!

Edited by Basel
Typo