Adding support to Tapatalk

Nezhit

• Bot Service Providers
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

But why should this be added? What does it do? What does it add that the current forum does not support?

https://www.tapatalk.com/tapatalk_mobile just read this, you will know why.

- Instant notifications

- Uploading images

- API for us (not sure you know what i'm talking about)

- Its easy to use,  I dont need to open browser everytime to access the forum, when I can simply use a app and access all forums I want to.

- Customizable

Is this all enough for you?

• Advanced Members

One major downside: it costs money to remove “tapatalk” branding and advertisements. 

It is a minor cost ($5 or $10 a month), but still something that may be considered to not be worth the cost. 

• Bot Service Providers
2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

One major downside: it costs money to remove “tapatalk” branding and advertisements. 

It is a minor cost ($5 or $10 a month), but still something that may be considered to not be worth the cost. 

"You can also have a VIP Tapatalk account, this too is something different. With a VIP account you can use the app on any forum anywhere on the web that has the app plugin, and you won't see ads."

If forum admins dont want to pay to remove it, also wont be an issue, because if the user is VIP then wont see any ADS,

And tbh I dont think xat gets less than 5 dolars per month, so I dont see any problem in adding it, still a low-cost tool, with all the features being provided by them.

• Award 3