hello my chat block plss help me need me

izabela

Question

5 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Since the OP has a support request in, I will now close this topic and mark an appropriate response.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new thread.

• Moderators

Good afternoon,

Apparently your chat might have been deleted. To figure out why and possibly get it back, you must create a ticket under the "Chat Block" department. To do so, after successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the alternative account;
  • Select the help topic "Chat Block";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

Edited by Stif
typo

• Members

Your chat is likely deleted due to breaking the rules of promotion these rules apply on promoted chats and non-promoted chats also the rules can be viewed (here), note that your question about the deletion of your chat shows how you're concerned with the problem or that you feel regrettable of what you did if you already know what caused your chat to be excluded from xat.com, however, the chat may or may not be un-deleted or be back to the lists of other chats, more generally it just depends on what you have done to get your chat deleted, that doesn't mean that administrators are lenient but some mistakes are forgettable and some are not, for example in my opinion if you exploited your chat for publishing inappropriate stuff like nudity and that through it then I think that one is not forgettable while if it got deleted due to just minor stuff it will be in most cases un-deleted and you will be given a second chance. 

Anyway you have to create a ticket as stated above and be patient while waiting for the response check your email from time to time to see if you receive any emails, it appears that Chat Block department is okay and not busy so it's not going to be a long wait! 

Good luck, if you have any other questions post a new thread! 

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

I can't confirm this, but I think just a volunteer can help you with that question,

What I've see... 

This is your chat:

XldrHVXjSl2uTS6UYyv5hg.png

This is another chat:

rYxYPd0oTvmAsCduYvYERg.png

Both are deleted, but one still showing the name (it still stored) - deleted before.

Your chat didnt return anything as name, are you sure that you've confirmed it correctly?