Please help me i get stolen 1103 dollars

monicaarevalos

Question

• Members

Please I was buying xats from a girl with name Amy

<removed>

For 2,6 dolar 1k xats

1103 dollars for 424k xats with western union buy i sent the money and she did not answer me and the blocked me in whatsapp  and she off since this day .I have the pictures of the western union papers that have her name and certification received payment.

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

I open a ticket but not answer.I think it will take a long time please help.I do not know what to do and she is waiting me to let is go because she was online every day on trade/cambio since many years and i bought from her many times before but not whit this amount thast why i trusted her but now she is offline since that day.Maybe you can know another id.

My id name:monicaarevalos

my id:(1512624808)

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello,

It's regrettable to hear that you were scammed. If you opened a ticket, the only thing you can do is continue to wait for a reply. I know it's frustrating to have to wait because of delays,  but I can assure you that xat and it's volunteers are not ignoring your ticket. 

Please note that while opening a forum thread is a great way to receive more information about your ticket or the ticket system in general, it will not speed up the process of your ticket being answered. The only way to receive assistance with your issue is through the ticket system.

If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread!

• Members

Hello, 

Well predominantly there will be no refunds as xat doesn't recommend users to purchase from other users, the safest way is to purchase from xat at buy

Also see what does the terms and conditions say here about that:  

It is your sole responsibility to ensure that you are not scammed or phished while using the service. xat.com is unable to resolve scamming or phishing disputes between users,

And please remove any personal information from the thread if you have any!