Account Held

kiiera

Question

• Members

I edited the last response can you look at it please. I would much appreciate it. Thank you. :-)  below is what I wrote.

just noticed the name change. Was I refunded the xats I paid for short name?

Any word on the ticket put in to release the short name of Pixie? It hasn't been used since December 09, 2016. That is the short name I wanted all along. According to the xat rules the short name Pixie should have been released long ago. I want to buy it before anyone else does and before I run out of xats PLEASE. Is there anyway I can contact the owner of that short name? Thank you.

Edited by kiiera

• Wiki Editors

Any word on the ticket put in to release the short name of Pixie? It hasn't been used since December 09, 2016. That is the short name I wanted all along. According to the xat rules the short name Pixie should have been released long ago. I want to buy it before anyone else does and before I run out of xats PLEASE. Is there anyway I can contact the owner of that short name? Thank you.

Since your ticket from 1523856194 appears to be resolved, you should now be able to open the ticket on that problem (shouldn't be met with an error).

• Wiki Editors

Any word on the ticket put in to release the short name of Pixie?

> You should be opening the ticket yourself. Please refer to the bottom portion of my reply on Saturday.

It hasn't been used since December 09, 2016.

> Information from bots is not the sole bases of checking whether a user has been inactive for a year or more. You should understand that xat does its own checks.

That is the short name I wanted all along. According to the xat rules the short name Pixie should have been released long ago. I want to buy it before anyone else does and before I run out of xats PLEASE.

> This process is not automatic. See the following: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Short_names.

Is there anyway I can contact the owner of that short name? Thank you.

> xat sends out a warning when these types of requests are put in.

• Members

The moderator told me that he put a ticket in for the release of sn Pixie because I couldn't I wasn't a xat paid user.

If I can't get that short name right away then can I change my free registered name please?

IChange from this one which is desireedarke (not showing up on my profile n forums to a different long registered name.

Also I couldn't change the registered name on this forum profile kiiera to desireedarke.

• Wiki Editors

The user you are referring to is not a volunteer currently. Did you read the portion of the post I pointed you to?

If you need me to help you put in a ticket about the two leftover problems, I can carry that out for you.

• Wiki Editors
59 minutes ago, kiiera said:

If I can't get that short name right away then can I change my free registered name please?

Assuming account status holds constant, yes.

IChange from this one which is desireedarke (not showing up on my profile n forums to a different long registered name.

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Users_Guide#How_can_I_change_my_registered_name.3F

Also I couldn't change the registered name on this forum profile kiiera to desireedarke.

I assume you mean your display name. You would want to do this via https://forum.xat.com/settings/username. If that's the mechanism you tried using, you can either wait the designated period (if prompted with one) or you can open a ticket to request this and a forum administrator will take a look.

• Members
2 hours ago, kiiera said:

I edited the last response can you look at it please. I would much appreciate it. Thank you. 🙂 below is what I wrote.

just noticed the name change. Was I refunded the xats I paid for short name?

I don't think the name would be released for the most part, a lot of people come back to xat after a long time away, sorry if I disappoint you it's a bit risky, if administrators decided to put the name for sale what if the original owner came back, you talk as though there won't be that day when the original owner decides to come back, you were refunded and that was the good part and your problem got fixed but on the other hand we don't want to create a problem for the owner of that name or they will then bug out over xat about their name being put for sale, and then talk about how their name got removed for just being inactive and whatnot, it's however the decision of administrators😄