Account Held

kiiera

Question

• Wiki Editors

After speaking with the OP privately, I believe all questions or concerns contained within this topic have been addressed. As such, I will now be closing this thread and setting a best answer.

A ticket was staff-created for the user about the missing PayPal option at the purchase page and also about the short name request.

If you require further assistance from the community, feel free to use the following link:

https://forum.xat.com/forum/4-general-support/?do=add

Alternatively, you can put yourself in contact with me using the Message feature at Help:

https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Help

• Wiki Editors
12 hours ago, kiiera said:

I have a ticket in for blocked account. I have resolved this issue. Please dismiss or delete the ticket. Thank you.

Your ticket was closed days ago (it's no longer sitting in the queue of open tickets).

11 hours ago, kiiera said:

No I did not. However Muffins told me he put a ticket in. I don't need help with the account block I figured it out. Thank you.

You should definitely have an email notice (as it was replied to) -- you'd want to make sure you're checking the email address associated with the account that was previously held. Shouldn't matter anymore, though -- the transfer block was lifted.

I can not put in a ticket. I purchased my xats from a reseller because xat did not offer me the option of PayPal. therefore I am not considered a paid user & can not put in a ticket.

You can either wait until your ticket from 1523856194 is resolved or I can create you a ticket (since you're paid on the alternate account).

10 hours ago, kiiera said:

Then why did xat take 1k xats from me for the short name issue?

It's to cover staff involvement, as specified in your relevant ticket.

...The account I am currently using is kiiera ID# 1523856194  I do not have the paypal option on either one. I need that option on this kiiera account.

Regarding the missing PayPal option, you'd want a ticket about that problem; I can help you with that if needed.

As a note to helpers, if a user is unable to open a ticket because they are simply not a paid user, you shouldn't be creating a ticket on their behalf. They'd need to open the ticket themselves to be eligible for the request.

Fortunately, this isn't the case here.

• Members

I did message a volunteer and they did nothing. I was trying to save xat the trouble of working on that ticket. But I am new & do not know my way around. I can not put in a ticket myself because I purchased my xats from a reseller due to xat not accepting paypal. 

Thank you.

• Moderators

Well, if you didn't receive a e-mail about it and when you try to check status it doesn't show up, means that the ticket doesn't exists and you have nothing to worry about. Anything else that we can help you with?

• Members

Thank you very much I appreciate it. Actually I am trying t get a short name released. It was last used December 09, 2016. According to the xat rules on short names it is well past the waiting period to be released. The short name is Pixie. I am willing to purchase Pixie short name.

Edited by kiiera

• Members

Some users have the pay pal option & some do not. Helper Nathan is having the same issue. The only payment method I have is paypal. Please help me put in a ticket to release short name Pixie. Please. My xat purchase options does not include paypal.

Edited by kiiera

• Members

Killerkiikii is my old account that I had not played in years. I had lost the information for it. I found the information two days ago & got in the account. That is why I do not need a ticket now. The account I am currently using is kiiera ID# 1523856194  I do not have the paypal option on either one. I need that option on this kiiera account.

Edited by kiiera

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, kiiera said:

Killerkiikii is my old account that I had not played in years. I had lost the information for it. I found the information two days ago & got in the account. That is why I do not need a ticket now. The account I am currently using is kiiera ID# 1523856194  I do not have the paypal option on either one. I need that option on this kiiera account.

If you login to killerkiikii ID#230310936 and then navigate to xat.com/ticket and click on "Check Status", do you or do you not see a ticket open currently?

Note: Do not login to "kiiera", login to "killerkiikii"

• Advanced Members

In the mean time, I will personally open a ticket about your shortname: "Pixie", since you're not a paid user. (Essentially, I will be requesting for it to be re-released, then I will contact you after the ticket is resolved.)

Please allow at least 2 weeks before I check back in with you. xat first must ensure that the account is inactive. After this, they will send an e-mail to the original owner of the shortname. If 7 days go past and the original owner of the shortname does not reply, then xat may re-release the shortname for purchase. I will then contact you and let you know that your shortname can be purchased. 

If the original owner of the account DOES reply to the email, the shortname will not be released. 

Does this sound like an OK plan? @kiiera

• Members

Yes thank you very much. I have an open ticket where I got confused and purchased the wrong short name & xat admin have already taken 1k xats from my account to pay for xat admin help. I purchased the short name of kiiera when I meant to try to purchase Pixie.

• Members

I just noticed the name change. Was I refunded the xats I paid for short name?

Any word on the ticket put in to release the short name of Pixie? It hasn't been used since December 09, 2016. That is the short name I wanted all along. According to the xat rules the short name Pixie should have been released long ago. I want to buy it before anyone else does and before I run out of xats PLEASE. Is there anyway I can contact the owner of that short name? Thank you.

Edited by kiiera