Cancel a payment of xats per buy

Ludrake

Question

• Members

I would like to cancel a payment of xats that I made at xat.com/buy for the reason that I delay and needed it urgently

I bought a reseller called @Bryan who sold me an amount of 2000 xats for $ 5

The reason I bought at xat.com/buy is because the user was not online and apart it was urgent.

I would like if you could cancel the payment and wait a while for the money to be returned to my PayPal account

8 answers to this question

• Members
2 hours ago, Basel said:

You can cancel a payment at ticket create the ticket with the account associated with the payment you've made under the department "General Question or Concern". You have to be a paid user.

I'm not a paid user apart, he does not let me make a ticket

• Members
19 hours ago, Connectify said:

I'm not a paid user apart, he does not let me make a ticket

You will be a paid user when you receive a confirmation email of the payment, it's likely that you have to wait till you receive that email then create the ticket afterward, but at the meantime give it a try and don't leave it as is, try to contact one of the volunteers about the payment you made earlier and ask them to create a ticket for you give them your registered name or/and the id number associated with the account you purchased the xats with. 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Connectify said:

I just received the xats and days.

17 hours ago, Basel said:

You will be a paid user when you receive a confirmation email of the payment, it's likely that you have to wait till you receive that email then create the ticket afterward, but at the meantime give it a try and don't leave it as is, try to contact one of the volunteers about the payment you made earlier and ask them to create a ticket for you give them your registered name or/and the id number associated with the account you purchased the xats with.