Connectify

Cancel a payment of xats per buy

Question

I would like to cancel a payment of xats that I made at xat.com/buy for the reason that I delay and needed it urgently

I bought a reseller called @Bryan who sold me an amount of 2000 xats for $ 5

The reason I bought at xat.com/buy is because the user was not online and apart it was urgent.

I would like if you could cancel the payment and wait a while for the money to be returned to my PayPal account

8 answers to this question

You can cancel a payment at ticket create the ticket with the account associated with the payment you've made under the department "General Question or Concern". You have to be a paid user.

2 hours ago, Basel said:

You can cancel a payment at ticket create the ticket with the account associated with the payment you've made under the department "General Question or Concern". You have to be a paid user.

I'm not a paid user apart, he does not let me make a ticket

If you read the Terms of Service of xat, you'll know that xat.com retains the right to withdraw premium services, meaning that if you already bought the xats you may not be refunded any amount.

19 hours ago, Connectify said:

I'm not a paid user apart, he does not let me make a ticket

You will be a paid user when you receive a confirmation email of the payment, it's likely that you have to wait till you receive that email then create the ticket afterward, but at the meantime give it a try and don't leave it as is, try to contact one of the volunteers about the payment you made earlier and ask them to create a ticket for you give them your registered name or/and the id number associated with the account you purchased the xats with. 

5 minutes ago, Connectify said:

I just received the xats and days.

17 hours ago, Basel said:

You will be a paid user when you receive a confirmation email of the payment, it's likely that you have to wait till you receive that email then create the ticket afterward, but at the meantime give it a try and don't leave it as is, try to contact one of the volunteers about the payment you made earlier and ask them to create a ticket for you give them your registered name or/and the id number associated with the account you purchased the xats with. 

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.