Winner quiz does not work

CLassified3

• Advanced Members
On 11/04/2016 at 3:58 AM, CLassified3 said:

The winner quiz does not work. 

if this is not fixed then the xat economy will most likely decline ... 

That's all I need to say 

Unfortunately this has been broken for months and aware of this. So for now we can only buy the winner power from trade chats.

• Advanced Members

If it ever gets fixed, it needs to be sooner rather than later. Winner on Trade is well over 1000 xats now when technically it's 220 in the store. Winner will keep going up and up and the longer the admins wait to fix the quiz the harder the xat economy will fall when people can start buying it for 220 again (if they pass the quiz). 

• Advanced Members
Just now, Harrison said:

If it ever gets fixed, it needs to be sooner rather than later. Winner on Trade is well over 1000 xats now when technically it's 220 in the store. Winner will keep going up and up and the longer the admins wait to fix the quiz the harder the xat economy will fall will be when people can start buying it for 220 again (if they pass the quiz). 

Yesterday i saw pple selling it in 5 k .  

First time , i think is abuse ..  but was no one .. to much pple  .. so..  And same they are buying if u see in 1k  - 1500  ..

• Volunteers

I didn't even know you needed to answer a quiz to buy Winner power... How is that working?

I don't feel xat economy would fall down for that. Some people would lose some xats, here are the risks of speculation and that's all, right?

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sydno said:

I didn't even know you needed to answer a quiz to buy Winner power... How is that working?

I don't feel xat economy would fall down for that. Some people would lose some xats, here are the risks of speculation and that's all, right?

All right .

How working ..  easy =))  try to buy 1 from store and see ...   

First you need to make the quiz depends ... how many answer is i saw 52 if im not wrong .. then finish quiz , try to buy but .. you can't .. 

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Harrison said:

If it ever gets fixed, it needs to be sooner rather than later. Winner on Trade is well over 1000 xats now when technically it's 220 in the store. Winner will keep going up and up and the longer the admins wait to fix the quiz the harder the xat economy will fall when people can start buying it for 220 again (if they pass the quiz). 

The only thing the admins did with the economy is post the fairtrade guide, but the traders don't even follow it. They're always over selling.

Why would the economy fall? All powers are already going down. Purple went down, so did namecolor and a lot of others ..

That brings up another question .... does fairtrade need to be enforced better?

• Volunteers

All powers aren't going down, you're talking about epic but unlimited powers, old ones. Do not forget xat has more than 350 powers.

If these power are going down, that's because traders are speculating on other products. I've already seen purple at 22k on trade before.

Moreover fairtrade guide is only an advice, demand and supply should be respected, fairtrade is based on it.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 4/13/2016 at 7:25 AM, Sydno said:

@Sydno it says *Error you need to complete this quiz in order to get this power* and it only has 2 questions .... or at least for me ..it used to have like 30 

• Volunteers

Let's count our blessings that we never have to take that infernal quiz ever again...

I remember doing that quiz when it first came out, and sometimes it didn't even give me the power. (ugh)

2 hours ago, CLassified3 said:

it only has 2 questions .... or at least for me ..it used to have like 30 

Oh... :$ Well 2 questions isn't that bad. If it's broken, then logically it should be fixed!

• Advanced Members
56 minutes ago, Crow said:

Let's count our blessings that we never have to take that infernal quiz ever again...

I remember doing that quiz when it first came out, and sometimes it didn't even give me the power. (ugh)

But it takes less than a minute to do