lost auth

ivinnih

Question

• Members

I lost the authenticator code, I opened a ticket and it's been 15 days and I think it's taking so long because I put '' lost access '' instead of '' lost auth ''. Someone can change the department to expedite the process or some volunteer opens a ticket for me

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good night,

If you first opened the ticket in the Lost Access, they must check your ticket in the order to then see it must be transfered to the Lost Auth department. That's probably the reason why it's taking so much to get a answer, in case you can't get contact with a volunteer, you can pm one, you can find them here. Or you can pc one of them on Help or xat_test. For both cases you must talk in english.

• Members
1 hour ago, ivinnih said:

I lost the authenticator code, I opened a ticket and it's been 15 days and I think it's taking so long because I put '' lost access '' instead of '' lost auth ''. Someone can change the department to expedite the process or some volunteer opens a ticket for me

Yeah that would most likely be the reason, I say come to xat.com/help and ask a volunteer to transfer your ticket. Also you could try to go to xat.com/fexbots and type !vols and it will tell you the list of online volunteers. Goodluck :)

Edited by pathetic