Ticket Resolution Time

kiiera

Question

• Members

I have 2 tickets waiting for a response. Why does it take so long to get a resolution on a ticket? I have seen may complaints about this issue.

One of my tickets is time sensitive ( concerns wrong short name).The other ticket is about my previous xat account being blocked. I have powers & xats in that account that I paid good money for. Why won't xat give it back to me? This is unfair! I was a xat user several years ago & I didn't see complaints about the time it takes to resolve an issue back then. 

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, kiiera said:

The 2nd issue I haven't seen a ticket on it or received any email and can't find anything to prove that there was a ticket written up about the blocked account. 

As you’ve been told numerous times, Muffins opened a ticket for you already pertaining to this issue. You will be e-mailed whenever the volunteers reply to your ticket; until then, you won’t see anything in your inbox. Check back every couple of days, as well as checking your spam folder. 

It’s regrettable to hear that you’re upset about wait times, but you need to continue to be patient and wait for a reply. I can assure you that you’re not being ignored; there are simply a lot of users who also require assistance. 

Since we’re unable to assist you any further on the forums, I’ll be locking this thread. If you have any additional, seperate questions, feel free to open a new thread. 

• Advanced Members

Tickets are handled in the order they are received. Meaning that if you send a ticket now, you'll need to wait for the volunteers to answer others tickets till they get to yours. Unfortunately, you send tickets in some of the deparments in which they have the longest delays, which can be seen here: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

I assure you that your ticket has not been ignored, it is still waiting to be answered.

Opening a thread on the forum regarding your ticket will not speed up the process of it being answered. 

• Members

Hello, 

I want you to look at this thread: https://forum.xat.com/topic/6764-ticket-no-answer-for-1-month/ if your ticket hasn't been answered in over a month then post your id or registered name there hopefully you receive a response from someone.

Tickets are answered in the same order they were received, as for your other account being blocked, if that's an indefinite hold then there are several reasons why you were held, the first is that you probably were held in error, two you probably received stolen items hence you were held to prevent the stolen items from being transferred to this and that, three you probably didn't commit to the terms and conditions of xat: https://xat.com/terms.html .So there are several reasons it doesn't have to be that you've done something against the terms and conditions, however, at the end you will receive a response as soon as a volunteer finishes the other tickets which were received prior to your ticket!

Edited by Basel

• Members

Admin promised answer first 10 messages but when he arrived to 5º message he stopped.

¿What´s the matter ? , ¿Why dont admin want to answer more messages?, ¿ Is Volunteers corrupt?.

This isn´t seriously because there are a lot of people wait answer of xat.com personal.

They have deposited a lot of money in this page for now they are block a long time without can use your account.

But the most important is the future xat.com because if this will be continue, a lot of users will dont believe more in this page and they will go other xats.

xat.com is make a joke to all users inside this page.

• Members
11 hours ago, kiiera said:

I have 2 tickets waiting for a response. Why does it take so long to get a resolution on a ticket? I have seen may complaints about this issue.

One of my tickets is time sensitive ( concerns wrong short name).The other ticket is about my previous xat account being blocked. I have powers & xats in that account that I paid good money for. Why won't xat give it back to me? This is unfair! I was a xat user several years ago & I didn't see complaints about the time it takes to resolve an issue back then. 

Just be patient. Your ticket will be responded to. 

• Members

I'm trying to be patient however the ticket about the wrong short name is preventing m from getting the correct one. As we all know short names sell fast as of right now it is available. The 2nd issue I haven't seen a ticket on it or received any email and can't find anything to prove that there was a ticket written up about the blocked account. 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, kiiera said:

I'm trying to be patient however the ticket about the wrong short name is preventing m from getting the correct one. As we all know short names sell fast as of right now it is available.

Sadly, now the Shortname and groups ticket department is delayed. That's why so many people are complaining about it when that department shouldn't have that long delay.

1 hour ago, kiiera said:

The 2nd issue I haven't seen a ticket on it or received any email and can't find anything to prove that there was a ticket written up about the blocked account. 

For that issue, you should talk to a volunteer if you cannot find the ticket you made for your account to confirm that you have a ticken open in that department.