BlastGontrol/Bcontrol

Toxic

• Advanced Members

Well, as you know, the powers Blastde, Blastpro, Blastkick, Blastban, Superblastban, & Superblastkick have different animations depending on how many of them are assigned to your chat. However, the unlucky part being that you cannot choose which one will happen. I feel that if you're going to (for example) buy 8 superblastban powers, that's 4,000 xats. You should be able to choose which animation you want. Not only that power, but the others have the same function, but it is random which one will be used. This power will have a similar function to gcontrol, you check the box next to the power, click "Edit" and the options come up. You choose from 1-8, (or 1-4 for blastpro) and that's the animation it will use. I feel this would be useful for all groups, and you could always alternate which animation you'd like. 

Here I've provided an example of what the power fuction should/could look like: 

u6vTUX0.png

It would pop up a new window, with these options, and you can choose which animation you'd like.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

You CAN actually choose what animation you want to show... with macros! 

If you check the wiki pages for each of the powers you just mention (besides superblastban and superblastkick) you can see that they have macros at the end.

Example, for Blastde:

1 power = first animation

2 powers = second animation

4 powers = third animation

8 powers = fourth animation

If you prefer the third animation, type: $blastde=3 in the chat (the group must have enough powers assigned).

If you need more information about it, you can always go to the wiki pages for each respective power.

Edited by Leandro

• Advanced Members

Well the main purpose of this was for the superblastban/kick powers. I bought all the powers for the superblastban god blast animation, and was disappointed that I spent 3k and I'm still seeing the earlier ones. As I don't ban people often, it's upsetting to do this for the desired animation to not come up.

• Advanced Members

While what Leandro says is true, you can pick what animation you want to display with macros for Blastde, Blastpro, Blastkick, and Blastban, there doesn't seem like there's a definitive way to choose which superblastkick/ban you want to see. In my opinion, this is a major downside of these two powers, especially considering their more "primitive" versions provide more utility.

Either have an option in Gcontrol to set all of these powers, like Tox1c is somewhat suggesting (no need for a new power, imo, gcontrol would work just fine), or add the ability to use macros for the "super" powers.

• Award 2