ERROR 28 ACCOUNT DELETED

Edd

Question

• Members

Hello i had a lot of time without entering to xat.com, today i'd like to sign in and it appears that my account was deleted, i would like to know why my account was deleted i remember my user name is FOSTER..
Thanks please reply, i would like to get my account back or the money i spent on it :)

PS. I cant open a TICKET bc i need to open another account, and pay to xat (yes, ima pay again to xat after they deleted the account where i spent money - sarcasm)

3 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good afternoon,

Don't worry, you don't have to pay anything to create a ticket to get this problem solved. You'll need a ticket under the "Account Block" department to figure out why your account was deleted and possibly get it back. Opening a ticket while logged out is disabled so, you'll need a volunteer to open it for you. You can private message one of them here, remember to include:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Account Block")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test. Consider that the Account Block department is extremely delayed, it might take weeks to months to get a answer. If in the future you decide to make a thread about the delay, also consider that the forum thread won't speed up the process of getting a answer so, just remain patient.You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Members

The possible reason for this deletion is because people don't always commit to the terms and conditions of xat listed (here), Some say it could be for being inactive for long periods, which I doubt this would be the reason in your case, accounts don't get deleted for being inactive on xat especially you said that you paid money on your accounts! However you can simply just create a ticket or get a volunteer to create one for you to know what was the reason! 

On one hand you will get a response for your problem, you will get your account back hopefully as long as you haven't done anything that violates terms and conditions of xat but on the other hand you will have to wait for that response a good amount of time, don't be impatient tickets that fall under the following departments (Account hold, block, report scam or phishing site) which can be found on (here) are having a high volume of tickets, they are sent roughly on daily basis, they are answered in the same order they were received in. Again hopefully you get your account back and good luck! 

If you have any other questions or inquiries post them here if about another topic then create a new thread!

Edited by Basel