492 SEASONS

Stif

• Smiley Makers

For (earthspring) (earthsummer)  (earthautumn) (earthwinter) you got some more options:

earthspring: wf = flower , wr = rainbow , wb = butterfly

earthsummer: ws = sun , ww = waterlemon  , wt = strowbery

earthautumn: wr = rain , wp = pumnkin , wl = leaf

earthwinter ws = snow

e.g (d#earthspring#wr) for falling rainbows etc.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, drdrin said:

I mean that the pawns are repeated

''Repeated"

:d

re·peat

rəˈpēt/

verb

do (something) again, either once or a number of times.

Well, if you take a look at https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hat , you’ll see none of the pawns are “ Repeated “

If, however, you mean to say that the pawns have been used in the past, this may be due to the fact that Earth day is right around the corner. Some old pawns may have been used to commemorate the holiday. This has been done a multitude of times, such as around Christmas, xat’s anniversary, or other international/national holidays. 

• Award 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, Angelo said:

repetir

rəˈpēt /

verbo

faça (alguma coisa) novamente, uma vez ou várias vezes.

Bem, se você der uma olhada em  https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hat  , você verá que nenhum dos peões é "repetido"

Se, no entanto, você quer dizer que os peões foram usados no passado, isso pode ser devido ao fato de que o Dia da Terra está bem na esquina. Alguns peões antigos podem ter sido usados para comemorar o feriado. Isso foi feito várias vezes, como em torno do Natal, do aniversário do xat ou de outros feriados internacionais / nacionais. 

Congratulations you got my answer, there's a step to admin by your smart

earthy -  pawns - Moon

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
On 4/23/2018 at 6:15 PM, adam_ said:

I would love to agree with you, but this time I can't. Seasons twists up the smiley selection and adds different types of smiley effects that kind of adds to snowy. This IS in fact different, unique, and to a certain extent useful.