Unblock Account

kiiera

Question

• Members

I was here last night. Muffins assisted me. I had two problems I needed tickets for. I found the ticket for one of the problems however I find nothing concerning the first problem Muffins was working on with me. I need to find out if Muffins created the ticket for that issue?

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If you check all of your e-mail accounts that are connected to xat accounts, do any of them contain a message from info@xat.com that pertain to a ticket being opened?

Muffins usually is pretty good about making sure you know whether or not he had a ticket opened for you or not; are you sure you checked all of your previous threads and/or private messages?:

23 hours ago, muffins said:

You now have a ticket open about this problem.

When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as a copy of our reply. Be sure to click the link in email (when we reply to it) to be brought to the ticket. Do not reply to the email to answer security questions.

Regardless, I'm sure he can provide you with a solid answer soon: @muffins

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, kiiera said:

No email has come. I do not understand this is very important. In order for me to remain a xat customer I need this issue resolved. Thank you for ur help.

What is your xat username and ID number?

Edit: It seems as if you do have a ticket under the account 230310936 for 'Account Block'

You'll have to wait patiently for a reply! 

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, kiiera said:

How can I check on the status of the ticket, since it is not showing up when I check? I never received an email regarding the Account Blocked issue. 

When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as a copy of our reply. Be sure to click the link in email (when the volunteers reply to it) to be brought to the ticket. Do not reply to the email to answer security questions.

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, kiiera said:

Ok thank yo very much. How long should this take? I need the xat from the blocked account badly.

It appears as if https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times marks "Account Block" as "delayed"; meaning it may take significantly longer than the usual wait time. 

I can assure you that your patience is appreciated!