Translate wiki in Albanian languages

Biondi

• Advanced Members

Hi i wanna translate Wiki articles to languages Albanian,someone of support wiki can add the language Albanian to translate,so everyone can translate!
i see the link  to apply for translate but the languages Albanian is not! In the year 2008-2009 i made some translations for 42 to chat xat the guides of user's but for study and work i gave up,now i have time to translate!

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Hi.

I'm not really sure why Albanian is not a selection. Currently, the Albanian help chat is inactive. It could be that there are not enough users on xat who speak this language so translating a full wiki to Albanian may not be very utile. 

However, you could possibly make this a suggestion to include Albanian as a language to be translated on the wiki. Something to consider would be is translating to this language beneficial to enough people? Remembering that everything on the wiki would need to be translated to this language. 

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Sydno said:

I noticed his suggestion and I think I'm not the only who noticed it. 

For the moment, there is no way of translating the wiki in Albanian, which seems illogical to my mind. But that's only my opinion.

I know is only for english,if you make languages Albanian you can see xat is popular in my country and so to make xat multi languages is not badm,

17 minutes ago, Lemona said:

Hi.

I'm not really sure why Albanian is not a selection. Currently, the Albanian help chat is inactive. It could be that there are not enough users on xat who speak this language so translating a full wiki to Albanian may not be very utile. 

However, as Sydno stated, you could possibly make this a suggestion to include Albanian as a language to be translated on the wiki. Something to consider would be if translating to this language would be beneficial to enough people. 

I think every country the help chat is not active,Romanian,France,Italy,Germany the chat help are not popular

• Advanced Members

Well,there also is no Croatian language on wiki,my suggestion is to maybe add only one languge  "Balkan" on the wiki instead of Croatian,Serbian,Bosnian becuze they all were in Ex-Yugoslavia.

• Award 2

• Volunteers

I don't think that's possible. Moreover, if it's the same language, why chosing Croatian instead of Serbian and Bosnian?

As you long as you can apply for one of these, it's ok since the translation is the same, am I right?

• Award 1