Lost authentication code

TrapTrap4US

Question

13 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good afternoon,

Did you save the QR code or the time-based code? If the answer is no for both questions, you'll have to send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Lost Auth")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Members
1 minute ago, Stif said:

Good afternoon,

Did you save the QR code or the time-based code? If the answer is no for both questions, you'll have to send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Lost Auth")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

I wrote all I lost the long code wich I type in authenticator to give me 6 digit numbers.

I lost the big code wich I need to type in authenticator to get 6 digit numbers to log in

3 minutes ago, muffins said:

Are you missing both the QR code and secret key?

I miss the code which I need to type for 6 digit numbers in authenticator  long code dont know what is the name of it.

• Members

SOrry didnt saw what you wrote, please again

2 minutes ago, muffins said:

Do you have access to the email address associated with the account? Would you like me to staff-create you a ticket about this problem?

2 minutes ago, muffins said:

Do you have access to the email address associated with the account? Would you like me to staff-create you a ticket about this problem?

Yes I have e-mail address, please do so

SO what should I do now ?

• Wiki Editors

No problem.

When you receive a response to it, you will be emailed a link to the ticket as well as a copy of our reply. The typical wait time between replies in this department is one to three days. Make sure to click the link contained in the body of the email from info@xat.com to be brought to the ticket. Do not reply to the email to respond to security questions.

Since this issue has been resolved, I will now close this thread and set a best answer. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new topic.

• Members
33 minutes ago, muffins said:

No problem.

When you receive a response to it, you will be emailed a link to the ticket as well as a copy of our reply. The typical wait time between replies in this department is one to three days. Make sure to click the link contained in the body of the email from info@xat.com to be brought to the ticket. Do not reply to the email to respond to security questions.

Since this issue has been resolved, I will now close this thread and set a best answer. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to start a new topic.

Many thanks my friend.