Account Held

kiiera

Question

• Members

I haven't used my xat account for quite some time. I have over 10k xats in this account. I can not trade or transfer it says "System Problem Please Try Again Later .55

When I tried to make a purchase it said "Account Held You Cannot Buy.

Please release my account.

Thank you very much.

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

Good night,

Are you getting system problem 26 while receiving something as well? If so, you probably got the held due to inactivity, giving you system problem 55 for the outgoing trade/transfers and system problem 26 for the ingoing ones. To get it solved, a ticket must be created under the "Account Block" department. If you did create a ticket on "Account Block" with the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem, the only thing you can do is wait for an answer from the volunteers. If you didn't have created it yet, after successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Select the help topic "Account Block";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

If the procedure above doesn't work, then you can private message a volunteer via forum, remember to include:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Account Block")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test. Consider that the Account Block department is extremely delayed, it might take weeks to months to get a answer. If in the future you decide to make a thread about the delay, also consider that the forum thread won't speed up the process of getting a answer so, just remain patient. You can check the response times of the departments here.

• Wiki Editors

As Stif has mentioned, you'd want to file a support request if you haven't already done so.

Do you have access to the email address associated with the account? Would you like me to attempt to create a ticket for you to help get the ball rolling?

• Wiki Editors

You now have a ticket open about this problem.

When you receive a response, you will be emailed a link to your ticket as well as a copy of our reply. Be sure to click the link in email (when we reply to it) to be brought to the ticket. Do not reply to the email to answer security questions.

• Wiki Editors

Since the original question or concern expressed in the topic has been adequately addressed, I'll now be closing this thread and marking an appropriate response.

As for the other issue, I'll temporarily re-enable my messenger and contact you about this.