Freeze Power

Defiance

• Advanced Members

Do you like the cold weather? Celebrate it with these smilies!

(Freeze) this smiley will stop moving. (Freezing1) this smiley would show that its freezing by rubbing its hands together to gain more heat.  (Freezing2) this smiley would show its freezing by putting a hat on, or drinking tea. (Freezing3) this smiley would show that its freezing by putting a jacket on. (Freezing4) this smiley would show its freezing by putting a hoodie on. (Freezing5) this smiley would show its freezing by standing next to a campfire. (Shivering) this smiley would show its shivering by looking like its shaking, and drying its nose. (Cold) this smiley will show that its cold by turning blue and then yellow again since cold can mean blue. (Sniffle) this smiley would show its sniffling by using its fingers to wipe its nose with a tissue or without a tissue. (Icey) this smiley would turn icey by putting ice all over the smiley like icebucket power. (Ice) this smiley would have an ice in its hand that it gets from the air, and it would break as it drops it. And this one would be obvious, since the smiley would be (Frozen) and it cannot move at all, or return back to its normal design.

I think this would be a great power to cope with the brutal cold weather!

• Volunteers
24 minutes ago, Habitation said:

Do you like the cold weather?

No. It's currently -10 with snow at the moment here. :) 

However, this could be a cool power! How would this be different from winter power? Freezing is already a smiley in winter power.

GetStrip5.php?c=S_freezing_16_16_c.png?GetStrip5.php?c=S_cold_16_16_c.png?GetStrip5.php?c=S_icecube_16_16_c.png

• Award 1

• Volunteers
5 hours ago, Lemona said:

However, this could be a cool power!

No pun intended... |-)

It does seem similar to Winter, but that's never stopped anyone before (e.g. germ/microbe, halloween/halloween2, luck/patrick). You can probably squeeze out a few more cold, ice and arctic-related smileys, in 8 months time or so. And we have hugs to play with this time around too.

Perhaps we can reintroduce the freezeban idea, suggested here by @TrueRedDevil in 2013. Though I would adapt this idea slightly. Rather than preventing you from seeing the chat altogether (with a thick screen of frost), perhaps it could prevent you from tickling others, switching pools, checking your friends list, clicking your own name, etc. (with just a thin glaze of frost instead).

But thank you for contributing this freeze power idea! =)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
23 hours ago, Crow said:

No pun intended... |-)

It does seem similar to Winter, but that's never stopped anyone before (e.g. germ/microbe, halloween/halloween2, luck/patrick). You can probably squeeze out a few more cold, ice and arctic-related smileys, in 8 months time or so. And we have hugs to play with this time around too.

Perhaps we can reintroduce the freezeban idea, suggested here by @TrueRedDevil in 2013. Though I would adapt this idea slightly. Rather than preventing you from seeing the chat altogether (with a thick screen of frost), perhaps it could prevent you from tickling others, switching pools, checking your friends list, clicking your own name, etc. (with just a thin glaze of frost instead).

But thank you for contributing this freeze power idea! =)

Hey, don't creep my posts!

Just kidding, I forgot I had even suggested that

• Advanced Members
On 11/04/2016 at 11:05 PM, TrueRedDevil said:

Hey, don't creep my posts!

Just kidding, I forgot I had even suggested that

Eh u just said a word!

jk btw would nice to have the power to called as ''Frozen'' with some disney like smiley :d:$

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, 6 said:

Eh u just said a word!

jk btw would nice to have the power to called as ''Frozen'' with some disney like smiley :d:$

Except that would be copyright infringement.   :(

Maybe a nice power with some adaptions Like "freeze tag" as a game ban.

• Advanced Members
Just now, Christina said:

Except that would be copyright infringement.   :(

Maybe a nice power with some adaptions Like "freeze tag" as a game ban.

Yeah probs.

I think if it's like a game ban version it think it would be cool to a new type of game ban with a freeze theme in it.