xat.me Suggestion

Ojou

• Members

This has probably been mentioned before, but I am new to forums so I apologize if it has been discussed previously.

I think it would be really awesome to be able to use JavaScript with our xat.me profiles because that way we could add cool games when people visited them.

Although the xat.me features are great now and there's a lot you can do with CSS and HTML, xat.me profiles do not seem to get looked at by very many people. I think adding a game feature would encourage more people to click on profiles. It would also just be a really fun feature to have, since there are more things you can do with JS besides just games.

I also don't know if this would be possible, but if it is, I think it would be really fun to play around with, especially for designers.

• Award 4