Ticket

Izuya

Question

11 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi Burgundy,

If you have a ticket opened currently, the only thing you can do is continue to wait for a reply. I know it's frustrating to have to wait, but I can assure you that the volunteer team appreciates your patience in the matter. This wiki article may be useful to you: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

Please note that opening a forum thread is a great way to get more information, but it will not speed up the process of being answered.  

However, if you do not have a ticket opened, continue reading:

Please message a volunteer here on the forums with the following information: You can find all of the volunteers here: forum.xat.com/staff

• Identification number
  • Registered username
  • E-mail address
  • Whether or not you can access your email address
  • Reason for needing a ticket (In this case, Lost Auth)

They'll be able to open you a ticket in no time! 

• Wiki Editors

Just queried using the username you supplied for personal information on forum and it appears as though you haven't actually responded to the ticket.

You should click the link in email from info@xat.com to navigate to the ticket.

• Advanced Members

Hi Burgundy, 

always when you send a ticket have to wait are many tickets to be answered when in some xat do not do drama check always in the email you can be answered at any time just have only patience

Edited by Booh

• Members
35 minutes ago, muffins said:

Just queried using the username you supplied for personal information on forum and it appears as though you haven't actually responded to the ticket.

You should click the link in email from info@xat.com to navigate to the ticket.

I've been checking my email and I havent had anything come up regarding the ticket yet in my inbox

• Members
3 minutes ago, muffins said:

Are you sure it's the correct email (the one associated with 206662265)?
Did you check all folders? Do you have any email filters in place?

I just got the email however it was for a different account that i dont use anymore. When i put in the ticket a few hours ago it was for a different email. 206662265 isnt the correct id

• Members
13 minutes ago, muffins said:

Which account do you need help with (username)?

Whatever email you checked is the one associated with 206662265.

The username is ghostemane. I cant figure out the id number but thats the user.